Guitar Hero. Awesome.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shashakiro
    TWO THOUZAND COMBO
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2005
    • 9082

    #1891
    Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

    Got five more FC's.

    BiF, Stricken (one try apiece and consecutive), 3's and 7's, Go That Far, and Cliffs all down, putting me at 35.

    I still have some pretty hilarious ones left too, like School's Out >_>
    4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

    Originally posted by Boogiebear
    use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

    Comment

    • Tibs
      FFR Player
      • May 2006
      • 5235

      #1892
      Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

      hahaha school's out wtf do it right now shash

      Metal covers of vidya game songs

      Comment

      • Shashakiro
        TWO THOUZAND COMBO
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2005
        • 9082

        #1893
        Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

        I tried and failed. That weird part with the chords and **** is hard XD

        Two insane scores for me, 658k TTFAF and 613k NotB (MINUS ONE NOTE). I've never gotten 99% on NotB before and wham comes -1 >_>
        4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

        Originally posted by Boogiebear
        use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

        Comment

        • Tibs
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 5235

          #1894
          Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

          I move my hand down so my index is on yellow and do that part as 16th triplets.

          (OB)Y(OB) (OB)Y(OB) (OB)Y(OB)

          Works for me.

          Metal covers of vidya game songs

          Comment

          • tha Guardians
            MCDC 2011
            • Nov 2006
            • 1680

            #1895
            Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

            Originally posted by Tibs
            I move my hand down so my index is on yellow and do that part as 16th triplets.

            (OB)Y(OB) (OB)Y(OB) (OB)Y(OB)

            Works for me.
            You mean sixtuplets?
            lolol

            It took me a while to be able to do it, but yeah, I do the same thing.

            Originally posted by sonic-fast-fingers
            can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

            Originally posted by Synthlight
            I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

            Cheers,

            Synthlight

            Comment

            • dore
              caveman pornstar
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2006
              • 6317

              #1896
              Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

              Is PSN free? I want Dream On.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

              Comment

              • Tibs
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 5235

                #1897
                Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                Originally posted by tha Guardians
                You mean sixtuplets?
                lolol

                It took me a while to be able to do it, but yeah, I do the same thing.
                No, I mean triplets in the DDR sense since I never learnt the GH jargon.

                I think GH players call them gallops.

                Metal covers of vidya game songs

                Comment

                • Tibs
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2006
                  • 5235

                  #1898
                  Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                  Originally posted by dore
                  Is PSN free? I want Dream On.
                  Online play is free. Most downloadable content isn't (except holiday releases/boss pack etc)

                  If you know someone who has already bought the songs and is willing to share his account information with you, you can 're'-download for free.

                  Metal covers of vidya game songs

                  Comment

                  • Reach
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2003
                    • 7471

                    #1899
                    Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                    Originally posted by Shashakiro
                    I tried and failed. That weird part with the chords and **** is hard XD

                    Two insane scores for me, 658k TTFAF and 613k NotB (MINUS ONE NOTE). I've never gotten 99% on NotB before and wham comes -1 >_>
                    Damn. Nice.

                    D:!!!

                    I was surpassing you there for a bit, but now you've caught right back up.

                    Though, I only have like 20 songs fc'd. I don't really bother with them.

                    Comment

                    • Tibs
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 5235

                      #1900
                      Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                      Classic Rock pack get hahaha

                      brb trying it

                      Metal covers of vidya game songs

                      Comment

                      • Reach
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2003
                        • 7471

                        #1901
                        Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                        So I made a video.

                        KoC...not my best score, but a decent score, with a choke and a lag miss for laughs. D:

                        Last edited by Reach; 02-15-2008, 02:02 PM.

                        Comment

                        • tha Guardians
                          MCDC 2011
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 1680

                          #1902
                          Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                          Originally posted by Tibs
                          No, I mean triplets in the DDR sense since I never learnt the GH jargon.

                          I think GH players call them gallops.

                          Mhm. I meant musically, though.

                          16th triplets = sixtuplets, although there's no official term.

                          Originally posted by sonic-fast-fingers
                          can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

                          Originally posted by Synthlight
                          I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

                          Cheers,

                          Synthlight

                          Comment

                          • ddranthony92
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 487

                            #1903
                            Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                            soo.... that FC fot TTFAF on ps2 on score hero is a fake?....theres a pic...

                            i know the wii one is a bot but the ps2 one


                            and the fake 360 one
                            XBL Gamertag: ddranthony92
                            Games:
                            Call of Duty 4
                            Rock Band
                            Rock Band 2

                            Wanna see ?!?!?

                            How about my !?!?!

                            Comment

                            • Shashakiro
                              TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 9082

                              #1904
                              Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                              FC'd KoC! Pic to be up soon.

                              Woot!
                              4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                              Originally posted by Boogiebear
                              use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                              Comment

                              • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                                Threat Emulation
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2004
                                • 5184

                                #1905
                                Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                                Originally posted by Tibs
                                Classic Rock pack get hahaha

                                brb trying it
                                Got this a while ago. Journey! Boston! I loved it.

                                Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                                I'm light f**king darkness

                                Comment

                                Working...