Guitar Hero. Awesome.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tibs
    FFR Player
    • May 2006
    • 5235

    #1906
    Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

    Journey + Solo =

    Metal covers of vidya game songs

    Comment

    • BEN.(SPEIRS) 7.5
      FFR Player
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2007
      • 559

      #1907
      Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

      Damn I hate not having DLC, I NEED Anyway You Want It =(

      And the boss battle pack. And the foo fighters pack. And We Three Kings. And Dream On.

      Okay you get it I want DLC =(

      Comment

      • ddr_f4n
        FFR Player
        • Sep 2005
        • 3807

        #1908
        Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

        What? They're making a Guitar Hero: Aerosmith? All songs are made and composed by Aerosmith?

        I don't think it's a good idea. Even though they're popular with good music, their songs will get old, real fast.

        Source:


        Also, new Aerosmith song available to download for free between Feb 16-18, so don't miss your chance.
        Out Now!


        Older Releases:
        Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
        Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
        東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

        Comment

        • Tibs
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 5235

          #1909
          Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

          Originally posted by ddr_f4n
          What? They're making a Guitar Hero: Aerosmith? All songs are made and composed by Aerosmith?

          I don't think it's a good idea. Even though they're popular with good music, their songs will get old, real fast.

          Source:


          Also, new Aerosmith song available to download for free between Feb 16-18, so don't miss your chance.

          Read about this yesterday. They're also working on another of these 'add-ons' with a yet to be announced band, for release in spring.

          I can't believe they're destroying the franchise already. Fucking morons.

          I can't wait for Rock Band's EU release.

          Metal covers of vidya game songs

          Comment

          • Gano
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2006
            • 997

            #1910
            Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

            Of all bands, Aerosmith. Worst decision ever.

            doraemon bustin caps

            Comment

            • Shashakiro
              TWO THOUZAND COMBO
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2005
              • 9082

              #1911
              Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

              GH:A = ****ty idea wow

              Some pics



              New FC (lol picture):

              Last edited by Shashakiro; 02-17-2008, 01:42 AM.
              4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

              Originally posted by Boogiebear
              use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

              Comment

              • Tibs
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 5235

                #1912
                Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                224k Raining Blood..................

                Metal covers of vidya game songs

                Comment

                • Reach
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 7471

                  #1913
                  Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                  FC CoP D: Wow nice job shash, you dirty bastard. I'm jealous now. I'm still not really close to being able to do that. I have 99% but my misses are so random.

                  KoC is basically just luck fest 2000. Honestly, I've 100%'d it to the end at least a dozen times but only two of those have been 100%s because of lag misses.
                  Last edited by Reach; 02-17-2008, 07:56 AM.

                  Comment

                  • rushyrulz
                    Digital Dancing!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 12985

                    #1914
                    Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                    wtf @ Knights of Cydonia.... ur on drugs. lol
                    I got 99% on My Name is Jonas like 4 times, just can't get the FC.


                    Comment

                    • hoochan
                      woah shrooms
                      • Nov 2005
                      • 3838

                      #1915
                      Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GH:A AHAHAHAHAhA

                      I really hope that that is some elaborate joke. If they are serious then I'm going to kiss away all hope of an actually decent setlist for any future GH games.

                      Comment

                      • bobbycat73
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 339

                        #1916
                        Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                        i cant ****in pass the CoP solo

                        ;-;

                        its a bitch
                        aids

                        http://mafia.cheats4us.org/index.php?x=241521 <- Hot asian chicks!!

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #1917
                          Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                          I need to play ttfaf in practice lmao 93% 530k I miss quarter notes after hard bits and crap like that

                          ****ing nice scores shash wow

                          Comment

                          • ddr_f4n
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2005
                            • 3807

                            #1918
                            Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                            Originally posted by hoochan
                            HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GH:A AHAHAHAHAhA

                            I really hope that that is some elaborate joke. If they are serious then I'm going to kiss away all hope of an actually decent setlist for any future GH games.
                            I'm sorry, but it's very very true. They've gone too far with this. They think that since GH is selling great, they can't just put whatever they want in it.
                            Out Now!


                            Older Releases:
                            Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
                            Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
                            東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

                            Comment

                            • Shashakiro
                              TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 9082

                              #1919
                              Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                              Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                              I need to play ttfaf in practice lmao 93% 530k I miss quarter notes after hard bits and crap like that

                              ****ing nice scores shash wow
                              what lol I've never hit 93% and have 120k over that >_> how does that work

                              thanks guys, and yeah lag on KoC is a bitch, I usually do the first two activations a beat early to avoid getting slaughtered by lagmisses. Sometimes I get them anyway, it's pretty annoying.

                              I have another really nice pic coming when my friend gets around to uploading it

                              let's just say that sacrifice is so going on tonight =D
                              4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                              Originally posted by Boogiebear
                              use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                              Comment

                              • dore
                                caveman pornstar
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 6317

                                #1920
                                Re: Guitar Hero. Awesome.

                                I kinda like the idea of GH:A, but not for Guitar Hero. It would be a great idea for a RB expansion (if done well), but the GH career is way too linear for the premise, IMO.
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

                                Comment

                                Working...