Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • coryall
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2007
    • 22

    #10186
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    14/6
    sorry i dont know what these numbers mean

    Comment

    • Black Yoshi
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 1322

      #10187
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      Originally posted by coryall
      14/6
      sorry i dont know what these numbers mean
      lmao XD
      Originally posted by Kairon
      Holy ****ing ****balls ****-**** son of a mother****ing ****tastic dump**** ****ing **** hippopotamus ****-dancing bull**** leprechaun-smashing ****-nipples ****-****ing panda-****ing mellow-****ing-yellow ****-eating ****-jumping Jesus Christ Superstar on a pogo stick.

      HAHAHA XD I do n_n XDDDD

      :O

      Comment

      • rsr2
        Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
        • Oct 2004
        • 1386

        #10188
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        10/10
        Originally posted by MrGiggles
        "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

        Comment

        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
          nobody fiffers anymore.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 2440

          #10189
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          7/10
          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

          Comment

          • Roy Campbell
            Banned
            • Jul 2007
            • 156

            #10190
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            7.5/10

            Comment

            • reddarkd
              Lawl
              • Jul 2005
              • 194

              #10191
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              7/10

              Comment

              • madmatt621
                Banned
                • Dec 2006
                • 3000

                #10192
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                7/10

                PS. Reply #10,200

                Comment

                • rsr2
                  Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
                  • Oct 2004
                  • 1386

                  #10193
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  8/10

                  I like soccer
                  Originally posted by MrGiggles
                  "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

                  Comment

                  • All_That_Chaz
                    Supreme Dictator For Life
                    • Apr 2004
                    • 5874

                    #10194
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    5/10, would be better if it was actually from an old koolaid commercial instead of a tv show that was already exploiting it as a pop culture icon
                    Back to "Back to Earth"
                    Originally posted by FoJaR
                    dammit chaz
                    Originally posted by FoJaR
                    god dammit chaz
                    Originally posted by MalReynolds
                    I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

                    Comment

                    • massflavour
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 3102

                      #10195
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      7/10
                      .

                      Comment

                      • gnr61
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 7251

                        #10196
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        Mirror/10
                        squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                        Comment

                        • gabgabo
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 1811

                          #10197
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          10/10.
                          I like it.

                          Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

                          Comment

                          • wazze100
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 34

                            #10198
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            8/10

                            Comment

                            • Solomine Gray
                              Forum User
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 529

                              #10199
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              8/10, pretty funny.

                              Comment

                              • Roy Campbell
                                Banned
                                • Jul 2007
                                • 156

                                #10200
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                8.7/10, pretty cool

                                Comment

                                Working...