Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SaSSyBiiTcH
    FFR Veteran
    • Feb 2007
    • 157

    #10156
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    8.7/10


    Comment

    • SuperSonicX
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2006
      • 528

      #10157
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      omg!omfg!wtf?!lololol/10

      *Edit* No seriously 8/10
      My Wii Number is :1400 3149 4401 2038 add me.

      If practice makes perfect, but no one has reached perfection, then why the hell practice?

      Originally posted by Synthlight
      Welcome aboard. I'm a noob also, so don't feel bad.

      Cheers,

      Synthlight

      Comment

      • TS_SonicMaster
        FFR Lolicon
        • Apr 2006
        • 1257

        #10158
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        7/10

        Comment

        • BlackyChan2473
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2007
          • 5

          #10159
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          7/10

          Comment

          • Wow GG
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2007
            • 13

            #10160
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            8/10
            Originally posted by MrRubix
            sk8mastr: Out of all the most ridiculous things I've read on this site, your previous statement takes the cake. Congratulations on saying the most retarded thing I've heard in a while.

            Comment

            • knuckles2224
              Angel Island ♥
              • Jun 2007
              • 1530

              #10161
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              2 out of 10 =l


              Originally posted by arrekusuof93
              Knuckles you're just a rebel

              Comment

              • SaSSyBiiTcH
                FFR Veteran
                • Feb 2007
                • 157

                #10162
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                Knuckles ily so im sorry :\
                2/10 :[


                Comment

                • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                  nobody fiffers anymore.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 2440

                  #10163
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  1/10

                  overused joke image, sry babe
                  ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                  Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                  Comment

                  • revolutionist112
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 5

                    #10164
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    7/10
                    i love the big eyes
                    you know what, I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK

                    Comment

                    • SaSSyBiiTcH
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 157

                      #10165
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      omgah @ brilliant... but but but.... ok :[
                      5.7/10


                      Comment

                      • revolutionist112
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 5

                        #10166
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        4/10
                        soooo old
                        you know what, I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK

                        Comment

                        • -Moo-
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 1199

                          #10167
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          3/10

                          And I know your going to post again Revolutionist112, but before you do I suggest you read THIS

                          touch my pokeballz

                          Comment

                          • rsr2
                            Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl
                            • Oct 2004
                            • 1386

                            #10168
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            Originally posted by -Moo-
                            3/10

                            And I know your going to post again Revolutionist112, but before you do I suggest you read THIS
                            10/10

                            I laugh every time I see it. Anyway yes I agree read that because I made the same mistake....
                            Originally posted by MrGiggles
                            "You shouldn't believe what everyone says about me. I took a shower with my cousin, once. And I have racist thoughts."

                            Comment

                            • gabgabo
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 1811

                              #10169
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              revolutionist112, SaSSyBiiTcH, SuperSonicX
                              Go read the New Rule and try to understand it as you should be banned by now.

                              ->rsr2: 8/10, I like that strawberry lol.

                              Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

                              Comment

                              • Adamaja456
                                Absurd
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 6433

                                #10170
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                7/10


                                582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
                                602 AAAs(517+23+62)
                                People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
                                DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
                                ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
                                4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
                                Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
                                dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

                                Comment

                                Working...