Rate the above person's avatar

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lXD
    L not I
    • Feb 2007
    • 1398

    #2446
    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

    7/10
    AAA's - 125+19
    best - sail away/endless dream/hyper pressure
    latest - sound of my dream
    219 tier points
    IndexRulz.


    Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
    lXD - my best friend. You have helped me throughout ffr more than anyone here will ever know. Not only do we have pretty much in common, but we can talk to each other about anything. You deserve this. Thanks for everything <3 Tagteam partners for life
    bifflez yo<3

    Comment

    • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 1120

      #2447
      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

      i think i did this one=/
      6/10

      Comment

      • psychopete
        Quite electrifying.
        • Jul 2005
        • 833

        #2448
        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

        Meh. MySpace.
        4/10

        Comment

        • dashoe93
          Alphabet Crowd
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2005
          • 2950

          #2449
          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

          6/10

          ~DAshoe93~

          Comment

          • spinal_compression
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2005
            • 3325

            #2450
            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

            10/10

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

            Originally posted by Tasselfoot
            I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

            Comment

            • meiloyn
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2007
              • 291

              #2451
              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

              8/10
              My little corner of Local Reality Quotes:

              Zack: Okay, I've got tampons, a Venus razor, now to stop at Victoria's secret.
              Joe: Uh, I think you're taking this joke a little too far. Seriously. I can understand going off to buy a bra, but TAMPONS? You're starting to kill the joke. And do I really have to come with you?
              Zack: Shut up. It's funny.
              Last edited by Meiloyn : Today at 06:09 PM. Reason: Removed NSFW content

              Comment

              • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 1120

                #2452
                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                5/10

                Comment

                • i.turn.to.you
                  FFR Player
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 1

                  #2453
                  Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                  omg thats amazing ^_^

                  10/10
                  If you can't answer a man's arguments, all is not lost; you can still call him vile names.

                  The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously.

                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • link583
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 244

                    #2454
                    Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                    8/10 ...except I don't think savvy would be quite the right word to use for that.
                    Originally posted by kylehaas
                    Slowly FFR is turning into a myspace with all of these profile n00bs and such. its really starting to get old. more and more people are using this like myspace whores. AKA all those people who put skimpy pictures of themselves (or who they claim to be) on their profiles
                    AAA's: 50+0+4

                    Most Recent: Same Dream [5/9/08]
                    Best: Infection
                    Favorite: Sound of My Dream RMX <--Use it!!

                    Comment

                    • beaner692
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 1071

                      #2455
                      Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                      10/10 I like dat show


                      wewt10k aim: IMB3AU


                      http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&q=vertex+beta
                      I play Vertex BETA :O

                      Comment

                      • SulferDragon
                        this is a waste of space
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 2668

                        #2456
                        Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                        8/10

                        This looks shopped. I can tell from some of...


                        Comment

                        • beaner692
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 1071

                          #2457
                          Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                          10/10 for sure, thats a sick flash

                          btw its actualy microsoft paint :P lol


                          wewt10k aim: IMB3AU


                          http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&q=vertex+beta
                          I play Vertex BETA :O

                          Comment

                          • 6 p01nt3d*st@r
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 1120

                            #2458
                            Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                            3/10

                            Comment

                            • SaSSyBiiTcH
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 157

                              #2459
                              Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                              i just did urs!!
                              6/10
                              woot.


                              Comment

                              • EI_Tizzy
                                FFR Player
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 942

                                #2460
                                Re: Rate the above person's avatar

                                9/10
                                For secks appeal
                                Only at the FFR Quidditch World Cup...
                                Originally posted by flipsta_lombax
                                After poop, it seems like all the places are filled. Awesome.
                                Originally posted by Breedwell
                                Norway is going to rape. Seriously.
                                Originally posted by rzr
                                They're too expensive. Like your English hookers. Cost too much. Stick to good 'ol fashion cheap hookers. We offer them in Sweden too ^^

                                Comment

                                Working...