What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • xDivinityx
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2006
    • 179

    #571
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    Plz call me! (I'm desperate)

     

    Comment

    • vengefulgoddess
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2006
      • 10

      #572
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      Thank you for call 911 How may I help you?..... Uh huh.... and what beat you into a pulp.... Your handball? Ummmm okay....
      "I went there of my own free will.
      I went there in my finest gown,
      With my rarest Jewels
      With my Queen of Heaven crown.
      In the Underworld
      At each of the Seven Gates
      I was stripped Seven times
      Of all I thought I was
      Till I stood bare in who I really am."
      - Inanna, Goddess for Embracing the Shadows

      Comment

      • solopro
        FFR Player
        • May 2006
        • 448

        #573
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        Christmas is abolished.
        Originally posted by John O'Hurley
        But realize we surveyed 100 people and that you need 103 points.
        AAAs: Nine

        Unique AAAs: Three

        Most Recent: Excite Bike (Achieved 08/02/07, at 1153 hours)

        Best: Disconnected




        Comment

        • IAAW
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 3008

          #574
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          Heh I don't have to use a mirror to take a picture of myself. I'm 1337.

          Comment

          • duhh_
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2006
            • 429

            #575
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            OMG, the avatar above me is scary!!
            use small words when you talk **** about me, because you'll be eating them later

            Originally posted by Tokzic
            i hear there's this amazing new invention

            it's called google

            you take words that you want to know more about and you type them in and OH SHIT YOU GET INFORMATION

            Comment

            • solopro
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 448

              #576
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              Ew.
              Originally posted by John O'Hurley
              But realize we surveyed 100 people and that you need 103 points.
              AAAs: Nine

              Unique AAAs: Three

              Most Recent: Excite Bike (Achieved 08/02/07, at 1153 hours)

              Best: Disconnected




              Comment

              • MixMasterLar
                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2006
                • 5403

                #577
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                Yeah, I'm lookin' at YOU!
                ​

                Comment

                • RPGFREAK
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2005
                  • 41

                  #578
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  I'm Lar, from the planet Danceion Persei 8

                  Comment

                  • church_pk
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2005
                    • 2575

                    #579
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    I've got a present for you right here in my pants
                    Spread C711 Metal ZX./

                    Comment

                    • solopro
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 448

                      #580
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      Beware my glow.
                      Originally posted by John O'Hurley
                      But realize we surveyed 100 people and that you need 103 points.
                      AAAs: Nine

                      Unique AAAs: Three

                      Most Recent: Excite Bike (Achieved 08/02/07, at 1153 hours)

                      Best: Disconnected




                      Comment

                      • Captain_Zack
                        Banned
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5

                        #581
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        How can Dell Refuse this?

                        Comment

                        • solopro
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2006
                          • 448

                          #582
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          Look who's under the mistletoe!!!!
                          Originally posted by John O'Hurley
                          But realize we surveyed 100 people and that you need 103 points.
                          AAAs: Nine

                          Unique AAAs: Three

                          Most Recent: Excite Bike (Achieved 08/02/07, at 1153 hours)

                          Best: Disconnected




                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #583
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            someone skiped my turn.
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • MixMasterLar
                              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 5403

                              #584
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              sorry, Double post by error and it wont let me delete it ??????
                              ​

                              Comment

                              • solopro
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2006
                                • 448

                                #585
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                Let's MA...what? Son of a...

                                EDIT: 200th Post! Yeah!
                                Originally posted by John O'Hurley
                                But realize we surveyed 100 people and that you need 103 points.
                                AAAs: Nine

                                Unique AAAs: Three

                                Most Recent: Excite Bike (Achieved 08/02/07, at 1153 hours)

                                Best: Disconnected




                                Comment

                                Working...