What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • patches1234
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2006
    • 14

    #601
    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

    wheres condaliza ???

    Comment

    • DDRBaller123
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2005
      • 1235

      #602
      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

      This is some serious training
      My beats for sale
      I find an acapella of any song and i mix it with my beats

      Originally posted by Aldentron
      you sound like a nerd and your girlfriend is trying to make you sound less nerdy because your nickname for your ex is m'lady dragonborne or some shit and she don't wanna be seen with no scrub
      Originally posted by smartdude1212
      The asshole in me wants to tell your girlfriend to stop being a pussy bitch about it.

      The concerned forum poster in me wants to tell your girlfriend nearly the same thing.

      Comment

      • xDivinityx
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2006
        • 179

        #603
        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

        I'm too distracted by the signature to destroy the T.V.

         

        Comment

        • patches1234
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2006
          • 14

          #604
          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

          ohh

          Comment

          • XBOTZeke
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2006
            • 3

            #605
            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

            LOOK,IT'S ANAKIN!!!!!
            <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url() no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">30</a><p></p>

            Comment

            • Kairi_and_Sora789
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2006
              • 187

              #606
              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

              I'm a wierd noob.

              ~

              Comment

              • meno_rocks123
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2005
                • 2324

                #607
                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                am i adopted??

                Comment

                • solopro
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2006
                  • 448

                  #608
                  Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                  Yes, I am quite the prick.
                  Originally posted by John O'Hurley
                  But realize we surveyed 100 people and that you need 103 points.
                  AAAs: Nine

                  Unique AAAs: Three

                  Most Recent: Excite Bike (Achieved 08/02/07, at 1153 hours)

                  Best: Disconnected




                  Comment

                  • Kairi_and_Sora789
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 187

                    #609
                    Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                    I'm ugly.

                    I think so too.

                    ~

                    Comment

                    • solopro
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 448

                      #610
                      Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                      I'm no average Pokemon!
                      Originally posted by John O'Hurley
                      But realize we surveyed 100 people and that you need 103 points.
                      AAAs: Nine

                      Unique AAAs: Three

                      Most Recent: Excite Bike (Achieved 08/02/07, at 1153 hours)

                      Best: Disconnected




                      Comment

                      • DDRBaller123
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2005
                        • 1235

                        #611
                        Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                        I'm black and i like it
                        My beats for sale
                        I find an acapella of any song and i mix it with my beats

                        Originally posted by Aldentron
                        you sound like a nerd and your girlfriend is trying to make you sound less nerdy because your nickname for your ex is m'lady dragonborne or some shit and she don't wanna be seen with no scrub
                        Originally posted by smartdude1212
                        The asshole in me wants to tell your girlfriend to stop being a pussy bitch about it.

                        The concerned forum poster in me wants to tell your girlfriend nearly the same thing.

                        Comment

                        • XBOTZeke
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 3

                          #612
                          Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                          STUPID MAC!!!!!
                          <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url() no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">30</a><p></p>

                          Comment

                          • abyss05
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Feb 2004
                            • 185

                            #613
                            Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                            This is my eager face.


                            I've been here longer than you have.

                            Comment

                            • XBOTZeke
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 3

                              #614
                              Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                              slighly damaged car with hidden dents and scratches for $1,567,843
                              <a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url() no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">30</a><p></p>

                              Comment

                              • tobias_foxdemon
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 48

                                #615
                                Re: What is the above person's Avatar thinking?

                                O_O
                                I WILL EAT YOUR SPLEEN FOR BREAKFAST!!!



                                If you have attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this in your signature.

                                Originally posted by Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                                I am staring INTO YOUR SOUL

                                Comment

                                Working...