Guess the Game from the Screenshot

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • timotolkki11
    FFR Veteran
    • Jun 2006
    • 68

    #766
    Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

    Originally posted by KilikOdagawa
    Golden Axe
    Yup, your turn.

    Comment

    • KilikOdagawa
      Zombie Dancer
      • Jun 2007
      • 737

      #767
      Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

      WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Next screenshot.

      Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

      Comment

      • kailure
        bzzt
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2006
        • 228

        #768
        Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

        Kid Chameleon - snes?
        Last edited by kailure; 10-4-2007, 01:34 PM.

        Comment

        • KilikOdagawa
          Zombie Dancer
          • Jun 2007
          • 737

          #769
          Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

          It's like WUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!!!!???? That's right.
          Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

          Comment

          • kailure
            bzzt
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2006
            • 228

            #770
            Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

            Okay... go ahead. Probably easy.

            Comment

            • MalReynolds
              CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
              • Sep 2003
              • 6571

              #771
              Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

              Clocktower?
              "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

              "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


              My new novel:

              Maledictions: The Offering.

              Now in Paperback!

              Comment

              • kailure
                bzzt
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2006
                • 228

                #772
                Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                Originally posted by MalReynolds
                Clocktower?
                You betcha'.

                Comment

                • MalReynolds
                  CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 6571

                  #773
                  Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                  That game scared me very badly.

                  Uh... Someone else go. I don't play games that are worthy of this thread very often.
                  "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                  "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                  My new novel:

                  Maledictions: The Offering.

                  Now in Paperback!

                  Comment

                  • Buttoxin
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2007
                    • 278

                    #774
                    Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                    Originally posted by MalReynolds
                    That game scared me very badly.

                    Uh... Someone else go. I don't play games that are worthy of this thread very often.
                    I'll go then. I've done this one before, but it was too small last time and it was discontinued.

                    Comment

                    • SaguchiTheCat
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 167

                      #775
                      Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                      Journy to Silius.
                      Saw the SAME EXACT screenshot on another Guess the Game from the screenshot thread on another forum.
                      Last edited by SaguchiTheCat; 10-5-2007, 07:52 PM.

                      Currently making DDR Gameboy stepfiles. So far I have made:
                      Butterfly 8-bit.

                      Comment

                      • Buttoxin
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2007
                        • 278

                        #776
                        Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                        nice, its one of my favorite games because of the sound track

                        the thing is though... i didnt pull the shot off the internet, i made it myself. oh well, it was the first enemy in the game, i should have got to the second level.

                        ur turn

                        Comment

                        • SaguchiTheCat
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2007
                          • 167

                          #777
                          Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                          Someone else can go, I can't think of a game at the moment.

                          Currently making DDR Gameboy stepfiles. So far I have made:
                          Butterfly 8-bit.

                          Comment

                          • Buttoxin
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2007
                            • 278

                            #778
                            Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                            I'll go again then. I know this one is a little small, but if it was any bigger, you wouldn't really see much more.
                            Attached Files

                            Comment

                            • Bangcrashboom
                              The Lulz, Do It For Them
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 1055

                              #779
                              Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                              looks like sum sort of mega man game nes maybe?

                              Originally posted by Bolth mannn
                              Bangcrashboom lets make our manboobs touch.

                              Comment

                              • Buttoxin
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jul 2007
                                • 278

                                #780
                                Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                                Originally posted by Bangcrashboom
                                looks like sum sort of mega man game nes maybe?
                                Hints: not megaman, not NES

                                Comment

                                Working...