Guess the Game from the Screenshot

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Telvanni_guard
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2005
    • 1031

    #916
    Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

    That's what I thought of when I first saw it. Even the text parts remind me of Breath of Fire. With the picture of the one talking to the left.


    Also: Horray.

    Comment

    • Crashfan3
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 2937

      #917
      Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

      Hmm... Castlevania 2?

      Comment

      • Telvanni_guard
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2005
        • 1031

        #918
        Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

        Incorrect.

        Comment

        • redxiii09
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2006
          • 130

          #919
          Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

          final fantasy ?
          " />

          Comment

          • redxiii09
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2006
            • 130

            #920
            Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

            no that castlevania but dont know witch one
            " />

            Comment

            • Telvanni_guard
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2005
              • 1031

              #921
              Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

              Incorrect on both counts. And it is not a Castlevania game. Maybe it would help if I said it was a Genesis game.

              Comment

              • marioGP87
                Shiny Zoroa :')
                • Mar 2006
                • 603

                #922
                Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                I dunno the name, but, it's sorta similar to castlevania with you killing the vampire, etc.

                I still don't know it!
                Last edited by marioGP87; 01-5-2008, 07:45 AM.
                Originally posted by Kit
                "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


                Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

                Comment

                • Telvanni_guard
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2005
                  • 1031

                  #923
                  Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                  Since there's only 5 or so hours left till I post the answer:

                  It's a rare game.

                  Comment

                  • MalReynolds
                    CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 6571

                    #924
                    Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                    Begger Prince, Genesis.
                    "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                    "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                    My new novel:

                    Maledictions: The Offering.

                    Now in Paperback!

                    Comment

                    • Telvanni_guard
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2005
                      • 1031

                      #925
                      Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                      Beggar Prince would be it. Horray for hints!

                      If someone else wants to go ahead and do one, go for it. I'll post another one sometime tomarrow if noone has.

                      Comment

                      • marioGP87
                        Shiny Zoroa :')
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 603

                        #926
                        Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                        here's an obvious one ^__^
                        Originally posted by Kit
                        "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


                        Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

                        Comment

                        • MalReynolds
                          CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 6571

                          #927
                          Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                          I wonder.

                          Animal Crossing, Gamecube, life sim.
                          "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                          "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                          My new novel:

                          Maledictions: The Offering.

                          Now in Paperback!

                          Comment

                          • marioGP87
                            Shiny Zoroa :')
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 603

                            #928
                            Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                            yea, pretty obvious
                            Originally posted by Kit
                            "Hey.. what are you doing!? get away man! I Only said it once noo, NOOOO your a bunch of Nazi's man ! get that sedative away from me! I don't like needles! I...rea..lyy.... *Faint*


                            Best AAA: Famouz (HEAVY UNLOCK!)

                            Comment

                            • SaguchiTheCat
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2007
                              • 167

                              #929
                              Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                              Assuming Mal Reynolds isn't going to do one, can I do one?

                              Currently making DDR Gameboy stepfiles. So far I have made:
                              Butterfly 8-bit.

                              Comment

                              • MalReynolds
                                CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 6571

                                #930
                                Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                                Yes yes. Go ahead.
                                "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                                "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                                My new novel:

                                Maledictions: The Offering.

                                Now in Paperback!

                                Comment

                                Working...