Guess the Game from the Screenshot

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Buttoxin
    FFR Veteran
    • Jul 2007
    • 278

    #646
    Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

    I'm guessin too.

    One of the Resident Evil games. If I'm wrong and you're offended, just let me say I'm not a big fan of the RE series.

    Comment

    • Darkjakk
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2003
      • 122

      #647
      Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

      Wrong again :P Im not sure if anyone here will get this >_>
      CHILDHOOD, n.
      The period of human life intermediate between the idiocy of infancy and the folly of youth

      Comment

      • Buttoxin
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2007
        • 278

        #648
        Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

        Looks like an X-box or 360 game but hell what do I know?

        Comment

        • Darkjakk
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2003
          • 122

          #649
          Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

          Think older. Quite older >_>
          CHILDHOOD, n.
          The period of human life intermediate between the idiocy of infancy and the folly of youth

          Comment

          • Buttoxin
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2007
            • 278

            #650
            Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

            Zombie for the Atari 2600

            Joking

            Comment

            • SaguchiTheCat
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2007
              • 167

              #651
              Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

              Is it an Arcade Game?
              Is the game from the House of Dead Series?

              Yeah, I'm guessing too.

              Originally posted by Buttoxin
              I'm guessin too.

              One of the Resident Evil games. If I'm wrong and you're offended, just let me say I'm not a big fan of the RE series.
              You must be a bigger fan than me, cause I hate, not dislike, HATE!, resident evil series.
              Last edited by SaguchiTheCat; 08-19-2007, 07:47 AM.

              Currently making DDR Gameboy stepfiles. So far I have made:
              Butterfly 8-bit.

              Comment

              • etrnnlchaos24
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2007
                • 216

                #652
                Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                Originally posted by Buttoxin
                Looks like an X-box or 360 game but hell what do I know?
                Too "old" looking for 360 graphics hehe.

                Check out my sm vids on youtube http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=etrnlchaos
                AAA's So Far: 7
                Latest AAA: Excite Bike

                Comment

                • Darkjakk
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 122

                  #653
                  Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                  It's Like 1990s old :P
                  CHILDHOOD, n.
                  The period of human life intermediate between the idiocy of infancy and the folly of youth

                  Comment

                  • zidart
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 964

                    #654
                    Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                    silent hill? XD

                    Comment

                    • Darkjakk
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 122

                      #655
                      Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                      Nope :P Maybe I picked something too hard x_x
                      CHILDHOOD, n.
                      The period of human life intermediate between the idiocy of infancy and the folly of youth

                      Comment

                      • zidart
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 964

                        #656
                        Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                        alone in the dark for psone?

                        Comment

                        • MalReynolds
                          CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                          • Sep 2003
                          • 6571

                          #657
                          Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                          Uh, Apocalypse?
                          "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                          "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                          My new novel:

                          Maledictions: The Offering.

                          Now in Paperback!

                          Comment

                          • tulipan
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2007
                            • 6

                            #658
                            Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                            i guess and my guess is doom xD

                            Comment

                            • Darkjakk
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 122

                              #659
                              Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                              Eh here I'll make it easier its a PC game.
                              CHILDHOOD, n.
                              The period of human life intermediate between the idiocy of infancy and the folly of youth

                              Comment

                              • ddranthony92
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 487

                                #660
                                Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                                Originally posted by Darkjakk
                                Eh here I'll make it easier its a PC game.
                                thats against the rules,#7
                                XBL Gamertag: ddranthony92
                                Games:
                                Call of Duty 4
                                Rock Band
                                Rock Band 2

                                Wanna see ?!?!?

                                How about my !?!?!

                                Comment

                                Working...