Guess the Game from the Screenshot

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 2fast4u789
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2006
    • 34

    #676
    Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

    yeahh..that is pretty hard:P

    Comment

    • SaguchiTheCat
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2007
      • 167

      #677
      Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

      Give up?

      Currently making DDR Gameboy stepfiles. So far I have made:
      Butterfly 8-bit.

      Comment

      • Conorn
        Lord of the Tea Republic
        • Jan 2007
        • 856

        #678
        Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

        can we move on now lol? i got a screenshot ready.
        Yep.

        Comment

        • SaguchiTheCat
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2007
          • 167

          #679
          Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

          Very well.
          Sorry dudes, the game was Uchūjin Tanaka Tarou de RPG Tsukūru GB 2, but I would have settled for RPG Maker GB 2. I am currently making a game from it called Lynx the Dragon. I got a demo done, it is not that amazing, it is pretty low quality, but if anyone wants to try out the demo, just PM me, and I will give you the Uchūjin Tanaka Tarou de RPG Tsukūru GB 2 rom, plus the Lynx the Dragon Savestate.
          So anyway, you can go, Conorn.

          Currently making DDR Gameboy stepfiles. So far I have made:
          Butterfly 8-bit.

          Comment

          • etrnnlchaos24
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2007
            • 216

            #680
            Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

            Anyone gonna go?

            Check out my sm vids on youtube http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=etrnlchaos
            AAA's So Far: 7
            Latest AAA: Excite Bike

            Comment

            • SaguchiTheCat
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2007
              • 167

              #681
              Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

              Conorn, hurry up and post your screenshot.

              Currently making DDR Gameboy stepfiles. So far I have made:
              Butterfly 8-bit.

              Comment

              • Mitchtyler
                Banned
                • Jul 2007
                • 953

                #682
                Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                Guess this
                Last edited by Mitchtyler; 11-10-2007, 05:44 PM.

                Comment

                • etrnnlchaos24
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 216

                  #683
                  Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                  Originally posted by Mitchtyler
                  Guess this
                  Someone actually post a real screenshot -.-

                  Check out my sm vids on youtube http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=etrnlchaos
                  AAA's So Far: 7
                  Latest AAA: Excite Bike

                  Comment

                  • timotolkki11
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 68

                    #684
                    Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                    Here you go.

                    Comment

                    • Temote
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 748

                      #685
                      Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                      I want to say: R-Type, Super Nintendo, Shmup.

                      I'm not completely sure, though.

                      Comment

                      • timotolkki11
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 68

                        #686
                        Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                        Originally posted by Temote
                        I want to say: R-Type, Super Nintendo, Shmup.

                        I'm not completely sure, though.
                        Nope, not it.

                        Comment

                        • Izzy-chandess
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2007
                          • 136

                          #687
                          Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                          Metal Slug I, II, III, or IV?
                          sigpic

                          The world has gone crazy and so have I.

                          Comment

                          • sente3
                            a brew
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 703

                            #688
                            Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                            Jets'n'Guns, don't remember what it looks like that well, but maybe.
                            Last edited by sente3; 08-30-2007, 03:32 PM.

                            Comment

                            • timotolkki11
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 68

                              #689
                              Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                              Originally posted by Izzy-chandess
                              Metal Slug I, II, III, or IV?
                              Originally posted by sente3
                              Jets'n'Guns, don't remember what it looks like that well, but maybe.
                              Negative.

                              Comment

                              • El_BHKB
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 43

                                #690
                                Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                                Originally posted by timotolkki11
                                Here you go.
                                dude that Zero Wing...

                                ---------------------------KingdomHearts---------------------------

                                Comment

                                Working...