Guess the Game from the Screenshot

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • etrnnlchaos24
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2007
    • 216

    #736
    Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

    Originally posted by [TeRa]
    joust
    Your up.

    Check out my sm vids on youtube http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=etrnlchaos
    AAA's So Far: 7
    Latest AAA: Excite Bike

    Comment

    • [TeRa]
      FFR Player
      • May 2007
      • 9922

      #737
      Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

      sorry i took so long to get to a picture, but here ya go

      quite a tricky one eh?

      Comment

      • Temote
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2007
        • 748

        #738
        Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

        Mystical Ninja (Starring Goemon)
        Nintendo 64
        Made by Konami.

        Someone else go. =)

        Comment

        • Buttoxin
          FFR Veteran
          • Jul 2007
          • 278

          #739
          Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

          Ok, I was wondering to see if that was the right game, but since there hasn't been a reply for 2 days...
          Attached Files

          Comment

          • SaguchiTheCat
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2007
            • 167

            #740
            Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

            Ghost Busters for the NES.

            Currently making DDR Gameboy stepfiles. So far I have made:
            Butterfly 8-bit.

            Comment

            • gabgabo
              FFR Veteran
              • Feb 2007
              • 1811

              #741
              Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

              It surely is, I remember that from a YouTube video.

              Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

              Comment

              • DigitalS3r4ph
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2007
                • 984

                #742
                Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                was this done already



                PM me if you find the secret.

                Comment

                • Buttoxin
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 278

                  #743
                  Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                  Originally posted by gabgabo
                  It surely is, I remember that from a YouTube video.
                  Was it the Angry Videogame Nerd review on this game? Or something else?

                  Comment

                  • SaguchiTheCat
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2007
                    • 167

                    #744
                    Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                    Armake21 did a review on this game first.

                    Currently making DDR Gameboy stepfiles. So far I have made:
                    Butterfly 8-bit.

                    Comment

                    • Buttoxin
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 278

                      #745
                      Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                      Could you make the snapshot a little bigger? I can't tell what his face or any of the icons look like.

                      Comment

                      • Buttoxin
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2007
                        • 278

                        #746
                        Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                        I dunno about you guys, but I'm really bored of this thread not being posted anymore. Somebody want to post another game? Or the same person please make the snapshot bigger?

                        Comment

                        • timotolkki11
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jun 2006
                          • 68

                          #747
                          Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                          Here's an easy one to get this thread going again.

                          Comment

                          • _Ashuku
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 190

                            #748
                            Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                            Castlevania?
                            LOL!!!

                            Comment

                            • SaguchiTheCat
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2007
                              • 167

                              #749
                              Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                              More specifically, Super CastleVania 4, I think.

                              Currently making DDR Gameboy stepfiles. So far I have made:
                              Butterfly 8-bit.

                              Comment

                              • timotolkki11
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 68

                                #750
                                Re: Guess the Game from the Screenshot

                                Originally posted by SaguchiTheCat
                                More specifically, Super CastleVania 4, I think.
                                That's it. You're up.

                                Comment

                                Working...