Of what value are credits to you?
Collapse
X
-
-
Comment
-
Re: Of what value are credits to you?
^^ Go there and switch :]Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
=.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
Garden Party - Dance, level 38Comment
-
Re: Of what value are credits to you?
Buying songs and having the certain amount to unlock a secret song.~Comment
-
Re: Of what value are credits to you?
secret songs, purchased songs, and incentive to participate in tournaments/contests
other than that credits are pretty worthless to meOriginally posted by ?祇園精舎の鐘の聲、
諸行無常の響あり。
娑羅雙樹の花の色、
盛者必衰のことわりをあらはす。
おごれる人も久しからず、
唯春の夜の夢のごとし。
たけき者も遂にほろびぬ、
偏に風の前の塵に同じ。
Comment
-
-
Re: Of what value are credits to you?
Purchasing songs, and making me feel like I have a lot of something.10th in 5th Official Tournament in D3
3RD in Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5 in D5A
Best AAA's= Frictional Nevada (FIRST FGO) Kyrie (ONI Get), Eradication, Of Course you Need and nEed and neEd and NEED ME, Cinnamon Roll (FIRST TO AAA)

Comment
-
Re: Of what value are credits to you?
Just start making them dissapear.Comment
-
Re: Of what value are credits to you?
if people on here used credits to buy subscriptions and shirts from other users( i did that)
then they obviously must have some value to some people
Originally posted by XUioXtoo hard and too long.. the rest of it was easy though.Originally posted by roundb0xi still have photos of my dad dickfeeding me when i was like 5Originally posted by who_cares973stop back seat modding its annoyingComment
-
Re: Of what value are credits to you?
That's what sucks. I wish we could bring that back, but all the old staff is gone pretty much. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXw6z...eature=related
I've still got an old FFR shirt lying around in my closet, I only wore it once lol
Originally posted by XUioXtoo hard and too long.. the rest of it was easy though.Originally posted by roundb0xi still have photos of my dad dickfeeding me when i was like 5Originally posted by who_cares973stop back seat modding its annoyingComment
-
Re: Of what value are credits to you?
In this case, I'd say that the problem is that there hasn't been a lot to spend our credits on in the first place. Even after the gambling hall nuked a good portion of the FFR economy, people pretty much earned everything back again and yet again reached a state of having too many credits and nothing worth spending them on.
The solution is to actually look at the expected time/credit gain progression and plan goals/prizes accordingly.Comment
-
Re: Of what value are credits to you?
I know in my FFR career I had earned somewhere in the ballpark of 500,000 credits just from playing, no tournaments or anything included. Even a complete noob can earn a few thousand a day. I don't find it unreasonable to just make everything cost a ton more.
New song = 75-300k
vRofl = 500k
etc
Release a huge batch of songs that total 3 or 4 mil to purchase altogether, economy fix't.Comment

















Comment