Of what value are credits to you?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ichliebekase
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2006
    • 3213

    #46
    Re: Of what value are credits to you?

    Have an official tournament where you have to put credits in to enter. Out of all the credits gathered [minus taxes] is the grandtotal pot.

    Just a thought :/
    Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
    We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
    =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
    Garden Party - Dance, level 38

    Comment

    • NekoGon
      щ(゚Д゚щ)
      • Jul 2008
      • 2709

      #47
      Re: Of what value are credits to you?

      I keep my spare credits for any new purchased song or secret songs worth more than 150k.. Other than that, they have no value whatsoever for me.



      Comment

      • gattsta
        FFR Veteran
        • Sep 2005
        • 320

        #48
        Re: Of what value are credits to you?

        All I want is enough credits to play all of the songs (Which is rediculous to get :P) I have like 26k right now, and I just like having them because I like playing the hidden songs and stuff, they're so much fun
        Originally posted by Reincarnate
        Sometimes when I am in a mad rush to shit and the toilet seat is up I do this motion where I am both putting the lid down and quickly sitting on said lid at the same time, but I have this nagging fear that at some point I am going to sit down wrong and somehow slam my nuts underneath the lid.


        /phobia

        Comment

        • funmonkey54
          The Chill Keeper
          • Oct 2007
          • 4127

          #49
          Re: Of what value are credits to you?

          I used to exchange them for dirty pictures from unsuspecting teenage boys.
          But seeing as how my pedophilia has mysteriously vanished along with my sex drive and general will to live, I just exchange them for suggestions on how I should end my own life.
          Suggestions? First suggestion I take gets all of my credits.

          Comment

          • Plan_Bsk81127
            snooches
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2007
            • 6420

            #50
            Re: Of what value are credits to you?

            Originally posted by darkshark
            I know in my FFR career I had earned somewhere in the ballpark of 500,000 credits just from playing, no tournaments or anything included. Even a complete noob can earn a few thousand a day. I don't find it unreasonable to just make everything cost a ton more.

            New song = 75-300k
            vRofl = 500k
            etc

            Release a huge batch of songs that total 3 or 4 mil to purchase altogether, economy fix't.
            Would easily buy. =]

            Comment

            • gattsta
              FFR Veteran
              • Sep 2005
              • 320

              #51
              Re: Of what value are credits to you?

              http://hellopoetry.com/#!/poem/words-to-the-wise

              You could always read that? Cheers me up?
              Originally posted by Reincarnate
              Sometimes when I am in a mad rush to shit and the toilet seat is up I do this motion where I am both putting the lid down and quickly sitting on said lid at the same time, but I have this nagging fear that at some point I am going to sit down wrong and somehow slam my nuts underneath the lid.


              /phobia

              Comment

              • Sephiroth28
                Snake Princess
                • Apr 2007
                • 929

                #52
                Re: Of what value are credits to you?

                I just like enough credits to play the songs but i usually spend them on the ones you can buy first since credits are pretty easy to get.
                sigpic

                Comment

                • Elite Ninja
                  Kawaii Desu
                  Event Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 4828

                  #53
                  Re: Of what value are credits to you?

                  I miss teh gambling hall
                  Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                  Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                  Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                  Comment

                  • kmay
                    Don't forget me
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 6532

                    #54
                    Re: Of what value are credits to you?

                    i want my credits for the gambling hall. ENOUGH SAID.

                    lock thread.

                    Comment

                    • jimerax
                      ★★★★★
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 8185

                      #55
                      Re: Of what value are credits to you?

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Release a huge batch of songs that total 3 or 4 mil to purchase altogether, economy fix't.
                      can easily do that if you guys want.

                      Comment

                      • kommisar
                        Dark Chancellor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Jun 2005
                        • 7328

                        #56
                        Re: Of what value are credits to you?

                        what about us occasionnal players that don't have a lot of credits


                        I can't even play my own starship file cuz i'm 100,000 credits short ._.

                        Comment

                        • HoneyMelonCalibrator
                          Arrow Theory™
                          • Feb 2009
                          • 905

                          #57
                          Re: Of what value are credits to you?

                          what kommi said

                          plus, imagine what that would do to ranks (assuming they counted towards public ranks)
                          Originally posted by ?
                          祇園精舎の鐘の聲、
                          諸行無常の響あり。
                          娑羅雙樹の花の色、
                          盛者必衰のことわりをあらはす。
                          おごれる人も久しからず、
                          唯春の夜の夢のごとし。
                          たけき者も遂にほろびぬ、
                          偏に風の前の塵に同じ。

                          Comment

                          • Ziergdsx18
                            ℜ1 ステップチャート 著者
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2007
                            • 2800

                            #58
                            Re: Of what value are credits to you?

                            Originally posted by kommisar
                            what about us occasionnal players that don't have a lot of credits


                            I can't even play my own starship file cuz i'm 100,000 credits short ._.
                            lol fail.


                            | irc.rizon.net | #touhouradio - Come listen! |

                            Comment

                            • Blinded No More
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2011
                              • 21

                              #59
                              Re: Of what value are credits to you?

                              To me, credits are your basic experience points, and they show other members how long you've been playing FFR. However, you shouldn't always judge other members by their credits.

                              Comment

                              • ELRayford
                                Custom User Title
                                • May 2004
                                • 1547

                                #60
                                Re: Of what value are credits to you?

                                I would have to disagree with the whole charging 4 mil or whatever. I've logged 37K games and have only about 200K left over. I gave creds to users that lacked secret songs. I do play a lot still but 3-4 mil worth of purchased AND increasing the total needed for secrets will make me a sad bear

                                Maybe one or the other would be fine but please not both.

                                As for OP credits do not really hold a value to me other than what they are used for. Secrets and purchased.
                                Last edited by ELRayford; 03-21-2011, 07:57 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...