Of what value are credits to you?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Velocity
    Doing the wrong thing the right way since 2010.
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Administrator
    • Jul 2007
    • 1821

    #76
    Re: Of what value are credits to you?

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Then maybe to liven MP back up, add in a feature that allows you to wager a credit bet on the following song against your opponent.
    I'd support this if I haven't been trying to figure out a way to make this always work since December. May have even been before this, I lost my MP todo list.

    Originally posted by DossarLX ODI


    He donated so many credits to make up for this 3-4 million credit event that he went into the negatives

    Reincarnate will be remembered for his generosity
    That would be him playing gambling hall with sanity checks disabled. A fun night that was.

    Comment

    • who_cares973
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2006
      • 15407

      #77
      Re: Of what value are credits to you?

      I sell files for credits and with the credits I earn I take credit showers

      Comment

      • Mans0n
        Sun and Stars
        FFR Music Producer
        • Sep 2006
        • 2907

        #78
        Re: Of what value are credits to you?

        Anyone wanna spare some credits? I only have 70k
        http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Br0wnbread



        Check out my band profile and give it a like! :P

        Comment

        • lumphoboextreme
          FFR Veteran
          • Jan 2005
          • 8592

          #79
          Re: Of what value are credits to you?

          i remember when i had 3 million credits. lol

          Comment

          • Mans0n
            Sun and Stars
            FFR Music Producer
            • Sep 2006
            • 2907

            #80
            Re: Of what value are credits to you?

            Originally posted by lumphoboextreme
            i remember when i had 3 million credits. lol
            shit someone was big ballin
            http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Br0wnbread



            Check out my band profile and give it a like! :P

            Comment

            • Ninty64
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2008
              • 738

              #81
              Re: Of what value are credits to you?

              I don't understand what makes credits so important. If you have enough credits to unlock all the songs, what difference does another 1,000,000 credits make?

              I mean, I don't just go around giving my extra credits away; I'm a hoarder. It's just that they seem fairly limited in use beyond a certain point.

              Comment

              • Mans0n
                Sun and Stars
                FFR Music Producer
                • Sep 2006
                • 2907

                #82
                Re: Of what value are credits to you?

                Credits are important because its the money of FFR.
                http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Br0wnbread



                Check out my band profile and give it a like! :P

                Comment

                • bmah
                  shots FIRED
                  Profile Moderator
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  Global Moderator
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 8448

                  #83
                  Re: Of what value are credits to you?

                  I used to be generous in giving away credits until I later found out that it removed many of the secret songs I initially acquired. Sooooo, until I get a lot more credits, I'm gonna have to be conservative about my credits. I know there'll be some crazy high credit req for a secret song one day.

                  Comment

                  • Ninty64
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2008
                    • 738

                    #84
                    Re: Of what value are credits to you?

                    I just don't understand why.

                    It seems to me that it's just accepted as a form of money/payment solely based on social protocal. (e.g., You get paid 50k to make an avatar because you can go pay 50k to get a background). Haha, I guess it works like the US Dollar.

                    Nevermind, I think I get it now. Though, I still consider it worthless beyond a certain point since I feel no need to barter for anything here.

                    Comment

                    • jhro13
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 62

                      #85
                      Re: Of what value are credits to you?

                      I've been playing for 3 years with 10k plays i think so it's not much...only 95k creds *sobs*. You guys make shit harder for me every day! stupid ==planet karma== and your 150k requirement...FML

                      EDIT: I stand corrected. 9.2k plays
                      Last edited by jhro13; 03-21-2011, 11:19 PM. Reason: worng info

                      Comment

                      • tofurox
                        Them arrows.
                        • May 2006
                        • 2263

                        #86
                        Re: Of what value are credits to you?

                        I can has credits.

                        This sig has been enhanced by the FFR Staff for being too large. Thank you for participating.

                        Comment

                        • G.S.M
                          is watching
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 1072

                          #87
                          Re: Of what value are credits to you?

                          Pretty much to buy avatars (I want to anyways) as long as I have done all the secret songs first.

                          Currently at 99k credits.

                          I think someone once gave me like 80k credits one day... I don't really remember, was in 2006... came back to FFR in october 2010 and spent like all my credits for all the new purchased songs I have not gotten stupidly.
                          "Someone once said, 'Don't try to be a great man, just be a man, and let history make its own judgments'."

                          Comment

                          • Ziergdsx18
                            ℜ1 ステップチャート 著者
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2007
                            • 2800

                            #88
                            Re: Of what value are credits to you?

                            Originally posted by DossarLX ODI


                            He donated so many credits to make up for this 3-4 million credit event that he went into the negatives

                            Reincarnate will be remembered for his generosity
                            I lol'ed so hard at this xD


                            | irc.rizon.net | #touhouradio - Come listen! |

                            Comment

                            • funmonkey54
                              The Chill Keeper
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 4127

                              #89
                              Re: Of what value are credits to you?

                              I want to use my credits to pay someone to write an awesome song named after me.
                              Then I will pay someone else to step it really well.
                              And then I will be immortalized in game.
                              Someone take me up on this offer. I'm dead serious.

                              Comment

                              Working...