Siggies of players with lots of points

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tasselfoot
    Retired BOSS
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2003
    • 25185

    #121
    Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

    I went from 1.7 to 2.15 in 2 1/2 days... that was fun. Pity I'm now 36 hours into my 80 or so hours of inability to play. Gotta make sure my files are safe. Much more important.

    So I'll be back playing in like... 2 days.
    RIP

    Comment

    • chickendude
      Away from Computer
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2003
      • 1901

      #122
      Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

      The gap between 9 and 10 is rapidly increasing XD

      Comment

      • XXXsmittyXXX
        Anxiety monster
        • Jul 2005
        • 6924

        #123
        Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

        XD

        Comment

        • Shadow_God_10
          Somewhere, but not here
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 2227

          #124
          Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

          I'm somwhere at 1.bil

          EDIT: 3 Bil

          Originally posted by Svaz
          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
          Originally posted by bugkid666
          sunfan I fucked up
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #125
            Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

            try 300 mil.
            RIP

            Comment

            • chickendude
              Away from Computer
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2003
              • 1901

              #126
              Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

              rofl
              way to count the digits

              Comment

              • Tasselfoot
                Retired BOSS
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2003
                • 25185

                #127
                Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                3 billion... I'm catching up fast... also, bump.


                rank is 27... silly siggy updater.
                RIP

                Comment

                • scottish
                  FFR Veteran
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Apr 2003
                  • 3257

                  #128
                  Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                  XP Im at 5.6 bill. Havent played much becuse it impossible for me to finish a song without lag, its gotten to the point where I have fc'd anything in 2 days.

                  Comment

                  • Tasselfoot
                    Retired BOSS
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 25185

                    #129
                    Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                    3 billion yesterday at 10am. Hardly played yesterday either, and I'm at 3,130,000,000 already. 130 mil since yesterday morning, and I don't feel like I'm playing much.

                    Ranked like 23rd now.
                    RIP

                    Comment

                    • Tasselfoot
                      Retired BOSS
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 25185

                      #130
                      Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                      4 billion about 10 minutes ago. Which means it took.... 7/12 @ 10am til 7/26 @ 12:00pm to get 1 bil. 14 days and 2 hours. Took less from 2 to 3 bil. Oh well.

                      Ranked 11th or 12... was 11th last night, now showing as 12th.
                      RIP

                      Comment

                      • emccky
                        Banned
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 4811

                        #131
                        Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                        i'm at 1.8 billion.. probably get 2 billion very soon the way i'm playing.

                        Comment

                        • scottish
                          FFR Veteran
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Apr 2003
                          • 3257

                          #132
                          Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                          im almost at 6 now. Damnit only ridder doug shash and smitty are in front of me.

                          Comment

                          • natetheffrer
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2004
                            • 906

                            #133
                            Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                            2.3 billion

                            Comment

                            • twitching77
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2006
                              • 88

                              #134
                              Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                              why is it that in my signature it states i'm at rank 37120, but when i play the game (ffr1) it states i'm at level 4642?
                              just wondering.
                              thnx.

                              Comment

                              • emccky
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2004
                                • 4811

                                #135
                                Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                                ingame is right, the siggy isn't right anymore.

                                Comment

                                Working...