Siggies of players with lots of points

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • stlunatic0124
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2005
    • 3228

    #61
    Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

    lol SM I'm like #1. Sheesh.

    Comment

    • Chromer
      Hookers and Blow
      • Jul 2003
      • 4981

      #62
      Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

      =P Once I AAA something good, you guys will bump me up a couple of spots.

      Comment

      • Shashakiro
        TWO THOUZAND COMBO
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2005
        • 9082

        #63
        Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

        Originally posted by stlunatic0124
        Can we get zprime off that ****ing list please. Someone delete his account.

        What do you think I am skillwise, like 20-25?

        And I think you're better than female Shashakiro

        EDIT:
        lol she has her strongpoints

        http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=35248
        There are two (maybe three) songs in all of FFR where my score isn't better than hers: Rondo V2 and RunnyMorning (and maybe OMW).

        In the other 133 (or maybe 132) songs, my score is tied (i.e. we both AAA'd) or better. In some cases, like Rondo V1, mine is WAAAAAAAAY better (4 good and a boo vs. 24 good 2 av 2 boo)

        I > female
        4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

        Originally posted by Boogiebear
        use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

        Comment

        • XXXsmittyXXX
          Anxiety monster
          • Jul 2005
          • 6924

          #64
          Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

          Maybe zprime will get deleted and then i can be 3rd.

          Comment

          • stlunatic0124
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2005
            • 3228

            #65
            Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

            Then I'll be 5th soon

            They need marvelous timing for FFR lol, like ridiculous for SM. Then we can really separate the men from the boys.

            Comment

            • Shashakiro
              TWO THOUZAND COMBO
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2005
              • 9082

              #66
              Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

              Originally posted by XXXsmittyXXX
              Maybe zprime will get deleted and then i can be 3rd.
              or you could just get 200 mil more and have second, and legit first, anyway
              4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

              Originally posted by Boogiebear
              use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

              Comment

              • Silver_Brian
                ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Apr 2005
                • 5576

                #67
                Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                Update rank plz.

                Pleeze.

                Please?

                Originally posted by Moogle-master
                i now have another excuse to grow a dick
                Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                "i've seen your little boy's penis"

                Comment

                • Shashakiro
                  TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 9082

                  #68
                  Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                  oshi catching up

                  watch out guys
                  4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                  Originally posted by Boogiebear
                  use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                  Comment

                  • Shashakiro
                    TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 9082

                    #69
                    Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                    double post because no one would read this if I edited

                    but I'm about to pass everyone XD
                    4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                    Originally posted by Boogiebear
                    use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                    Comment

                    • XXXsmittyXXX
                      Anxiety monster
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 6924

                      #70
                      Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                      Psh

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #71
                        Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                        2 bil woot
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • XXXsmittyXXX
                          Anxiety monster
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 6924

                          #72
                          Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                          almost 7 bill w00t

                          Im almost legit first woohoo
                          Last edited by XXXsmittyXXX; 06-1-2006, 01:01 PM.

                          Comment

                          • stlunatic0124
                            FFR Player
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 3228

                            #73
                            Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                            FINALLY passed jimerax. Legit top 5

                            Comment

                            • Shashakiro
                              TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 9082

                              #74
                              Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                              Gosh, look at all the people with 6.8 bil.

                              EDIT: I think I'll stop in the lead.
                              Last edited by Shashakiro; 06-2-2006, 04:05 PM.
                              4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                              Originally posted by Boogiebear
                              use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                              Comment

                              • Silver_Brian
                                ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 5576

                                #75
                                Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                                I dunno how you guys play so much and not get bored. =P

                                Originally posted by Moogle-master
                                i now have another excuse to grow a dick
                                Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                                "i've seen your little boy's penis"

                                Comment

                                Working...