Siggies of players with lots of points

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Chromer
    Hookers and Blow
    • Jul 2003
    • 4981

    #46
    Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

    If it is going to the style used by SM, you can kiss all the bs scores earned by combos goodbye. =)

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #47
      Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

      Zprime is a hacker no way he played that many games.
      The list will need to be updated soon Hint Hint.

      I should pass the bottom 3 people today
      Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 05-18-2006, 10:54 AM.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • Shashakiro
        TWO THOUZAND COMBO
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2005
        • 9082

        #48
        Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

        Smitty will pass Ridder and Doug VERY soon now.
        4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

        Originally posted by Boogiebear
        use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

        Comment

        • natetheffrer
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2004
          • 906

          #49
          Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

          I will make the top 100 in the next week.

          /goal

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #50
            Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

            We need an update on overall scores plz <3
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • natetheffrer
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2004
              • 906

              #51
              Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
              We need an update on overall scores plz <3
              But then the list would be all off.

              LD make it automated.

              Comment

              • Sandviper
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2004
                • 293

                #52
                Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                he said in time he would.

                Sweet.

                Im shooting for 3 bill by next update :P

                Comment

                • Silver_Brian
                  ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 5576

                  #53
                  Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                  I thought I was far off but I just realized I'm 102. lol Need to start playing more I guess?

                  Originally posted by Moogle-master
                  i now have another excuse to grow a dick
                  Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                  "i've seen your little boy's penis"

                  Comment

                  • dooty_7
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2005
                    • 462

                    #54
                    Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                    no 58 (yfkd i think) has more points than 57

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #55
                      Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                      cause the list hasent been set to automatic update yet
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • JONES
                        FFR Lifetime Member
                        • Nov 2003
                        • 963

                        #56
                        Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                        Wooo, 158!! yay, Im not too far from the masters list, lol.


                        I remember when a quarter use to cost a nickel.

                        Comment

                        • Shashakiro
                          TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2005
                          • 9082

                          #57
                          Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                          masters list hahahahaha.

                          This is the "masters list" (in no particular order):

                          SMGod
                          female
                          Bahamut-X
                          aperson
                          Shashakiro
                          jimerax
                          DJRiDDeR
                          Reach
                          Ignite
                          Anuj
                          fusi0n
                          -Fallen-
                          banditcom
                          dAnceguy117
                          XXXsmittyXXX
                          linus
                          Omegix
                          BlueMystik
                          fushianasan

                          ^^^list based on actual skill
                          4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                          Originally posted by Boogiebear
                          use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                          Comment

                          • XXXsmittyXXX
                            Anxiety monster
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 6924

                            #58
                            Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                            Y thank you for including my skillz

                            Comment

                            • stlunatic0124
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 3228

                              #59
                              Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                              Can we get zprime off that ****ing list please. Someone delete his account.

                              What do you think I am skillwise, like 20-25?

                              And I think you're better than female Shashakiro

                              EDIT:
                              lol she has her strongpoints

                              Last edited by stlunatic0124; 05-26-2006, 10:52 AM.

                              Comment

                              • Chromer
                                Hookers and Blow
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 4981

                                #60
                                Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                                I'd definitely say in the top 20's Lunatic. Me however, I would put myself in the top 30's. Mind you this is FFR I speak of. SM wise, I'm top 35-40. =(

                                Comment

                                Working...