Siggies of players with lots of points

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hi19hi19
    lol happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2005
    • 12194

    #76
    Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

    Why don't they get bored? It's threads like these that make 'em want to go play that extra two... three... four hours.


    Comment

    • Tasselfoot
      Retired BOSS
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2003
      • 25185

      #77
      Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

      hmm... I played for like an hour yesterday. Am I at 1.6 bil yet?



      EDIT: Yes, I am... hot. 130s for rank. Is that right? Sad thing, I used to be 14th. 1.4+ bil about 2 years ago... 14th.
      RIP

      Comment

      • stlunatic0124
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2005
        • 3228

        #78
        Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

        5 bil only member in that club

        Comment

        • Shashakiro
          TWO THOUZAND COMBO
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2005
          • 9082

          #79
          Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

          Originally posted by Shashakiro
          lol Smitty and me are going to be the legit 1 and 2 pretty damn soon XD
          The prophecy has been fulfilled.
          4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

          Originally posted by Boogiebear
          use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #80
            Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

            lol... got 100 mil since this morning. 1.7 bil.
            RIP

            Comment

            • Tasselfoot
              Retired BOSS
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2003
              • 25185

              #81
              Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

              FYI... I'm over 1.7 bil. I'm RIGHT around top100 again.
              RIP

              Comment

              • TK_Killer
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2006
                • 251

                #82
                Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                Your special.
                I wish i had that much skill.

                Comment

                • Tasselfoot
                  Retired BOSS
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 25185

                  #83
                  Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                  I also joined 2 years and 8 months before you... the fact that you have 440 mil in 3 months is not shabby at all.

                  Then again, it isn't that hard to do 100 mil in a day. I've done it more than once.
                  RIP

                  Comment

                  • Shashakiro
                    TWO THOUZAND COMBO
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 9082

                    #84
                    Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                    I think I've gotten 200 mil in one day once when I basically didn't do anything else.

                    It was a while ago though, back before I got good.
                    4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

                    Originally posted by Boogiebear
                    use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

                    Comment

                    • XXXsmittyXXX
                      Anxiety monster
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 6924

                      #85
                      Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                      Originally posted by Shashakiro
                      The prophecy has been fulfilled.
                      Yes it has.

                      Comment

                      • XXXsmittyXXX
                        Anxiety monster
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 6924

                        #86
                        Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                        I am legit first finally.

                        Comment

                        • natetheffrer
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2004
                          • 906

                          #87
                          Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                          7 BILLION ALMOST!!

                          fir smitty

                          Comment

                          • Silver_Brian
                            ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Apr 2005
                            • 5576

                            #88
                            Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                            Oh my.

                            Originally posted by Moogle-master
                            i now have another excuse to grow a dick
                            Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                            "i've seen your little boy's penis"

                            Comment

                            • dore
                              caveman pornstar
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Feb 2006
                              • 6317

                              #89
                              Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                              Go Smitty!

                              Once I actually get on my ass and play more FFR I'll be joining you guys up there ;p Well, I'll just get top 100 first. One step at a time.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

                              Comment

                              • dawg4321
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 1913

                                #90
                                Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                                i'm 24th sweet. Yeah congrats smitty and shash for being 1 and 2 on the list. you both have more than ridder and doug


                                Comment

                                Working...