Siggies of players with lots of points

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XXXsmittyXXX
    Anxiety monster
    • Jul 2005
    • 6924

    #91
    Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

    I know and im guessing he knows.

    Comment

    • Shashakiro
      TWO THOUZAND COMBO
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2005
      • 9082

      #92
      Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

      It has very little to do with skill and a lot more to do with how much time you have on your hands.
      4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

      Originally posted by Boogiebear
      use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

      Comment

      • Shashakiro
        TWO THOUZAND COMBO
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2005
        • 9082

        #93
        Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

        Caught up and passed.

        I'll stop for the night.

        EDIT: 7 bil.
        Last edited by Shashakiro; 06-8-2006, 09:19 AM.
        4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

        Originally posted by Boogiebear
        use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

        Comment

        • stlunatic0124
          FFR Player
          • Feb 2005
          • 3228

          #94
          Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

          congrats. loser.

          Comment

          • Silver_Brian
            ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Apr 2005
            • 5576

            #95
            Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

            2 bil.
            Awesome.

            Originally posted by Moogle-master
            i now have another excuse to grow a dick
            Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
            "i've seen your little boy's penis"

            Comment

            • Shadow_God_10
              Somewhere, but not here
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 2227

              #96
              Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

              OH MY GOD..

              and one question how do you get these

              (stlunatic i'm using yours as an example)


              please let me know

              Originally posted by Svaz
              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
              Originally posted by bugkid666
              sunfan I fucked up
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

              Comment

              • Silver_Brian
                ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Apr 2005
                • 5576

                #97
                Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                Well if you used his as an example, shouldn't you know how to do it yourself? Also, read the stickies. They're there for a reason.

                Originally posted by Moogle-master
                i now have another excuse to grow a dick
                Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
                "i've seen your little boy's penis"

                Comment

                • Shadow_God_10
                  Somewhere, but not here
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2227

                  #98
                  Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                  lol at 3 bil...shash and smitty im catching up (Sarcasm)

                  EDIT: Thanks Silver
                  Last edited by Shadow_God_10; 06-11-2006, 08:46 AM.

                  Originally posted by Svaz
                  more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                  Originally posted by bugkid666
                  sunfan I fucked up
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                  Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                  your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #99
                    Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                    It Is Time to be updated

                    Lets go im at 56!
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • dore
                      caveman pornstar
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Feb 2006
                      • 6317

                      #100
                      Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                      So who's #1?
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #101
                        Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                        A hacker most likely

                        Legit #1 is smitty then shashikiro
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • Shadow_God_10
                          Somewhere, but not here
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2227

                          #102
                          Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                          let's go I'm at 5000 rofl XD

                          Originally posted by Svaz
                          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                          Originally posted by bugkid666
                          sunfan I fucked up
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                          Comment

                          • dore
                            caveman pornstar
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 6317

                            #103
                            Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                            I know legit... I wanted to know who hacked their way in ;p
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

                            Comment

                            • stlunatic0124
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 3228

                              #104
                              Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                              zprime hacked his way to #1 in about a month and hasn't played a game since. I think it might have been like 5 or 6 people just on the same account because he blows ass.
                              Last edited by stlunatic0124; 06-16-2006, 10:40 PM.

                              Comment

                              • Doug31
                                Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2004
                                • 6811

                                #105
                                Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                                Huh? It says you're number six now, so that would only leave five people above you. Earlier today, zprime was #2, so there must have been a big fat cheater that had a higher score than zprime.

                                Comment

                                Working...