Siggies of players with lots of points

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shashakiro
    TWO THOUZAND COMBO
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2005
    • 9082

    #16
    Re: Siggies of players with lots of points



    Figured he'd be up there.
    4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

    Originally posted by Boogiebear
    use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

    Comment

    • AasumDude
      FFR Player
      • May 2004
      • 726

      #17
      Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

      Good job for Silver_Brian... he only has around 2200 games.

      Comment

      • lightdarkness
        Summer!!
        • Jul 2003
        • 11310

        #18
        Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

        I can generate a list so easily if you guys want.

        Comment

        • AasumDude
          FFR Player
          • May 2004
          • 726

          #19
          Re: Siggies of players with lots of points



          Man do I feel crappy... hahaha... well I guess I should play more. I'm getting around 6 mil a day now, so I should be closing in fast... as long as most of ypu people are inactive.

          And those challenges are from 2 years ago! >_<

          Comment

          • Shashakiro
            TWO THOUZAND COMBO
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2005
            • 9082

            #20
            Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

            Originally posted by lightdarkness
            I can generate a list so easily if you guys want.
            I wouldn't mind that
            4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

            Originally posted by Boogiebear
            use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

            Comment

            • natetheffrer
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2004
              • 906

              #21
              Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

              Originally posted by lightdarkness
              I can generate a list so easily if you guys want.
              Make a top 100

              Comment

              • Doug31
                Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2004
                • 6811

                #22
                Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                Originally posted by lightdarkness
                I can generate a list so easily if you guys want.
                I'd really like to see that.

                Comment

                • lightdarkness
                  Summer!!
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 11310

                  #23
                  Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                  1. zprime128
                  2. Doug31
                  3. DJRiDDeR
                  4. XXXsmittyXXX
                  5. Shashakiro
                  6. jimerax
                  7. drummerlsu
                  8. scottish
                  9. stlunatic0124
                  10. chickendude
                  11. skabreaker24
                  12. kawaiimisato
                  13. igotrhythm
                  14. Tayfun
                  15. alchipx
                  16. MeLzAr
                  17. Suddenness
                  18. Bahamut-X
                  19. aperson
                  20. Jehoshephat
                  21. NigCam666
                  22. Half_Man_Half_Amazing
                  23. alainbryden
                  24. dawg4321
                  25. negi-daku
                  26. Loltor
                  27. Turbonegro85
                  28. RHCPryan
                  29. sebra
                  30. Novacaine
                  31. Sandviper
                  32. Eyoshi
                  33. Rfadem69
                  34. lee3169
                  35. gorkon
                  36. linus
                  37. cloud321
                  38. DevorteMasterNum1
                  39. darkshark
                  40. HuntXxP
                  41. talisman
                  42. FoFin
                  43. ElvisReborn007
                  44. bent7734
                  45. FlameColonel
                  46. female
                  47. Origamikid
                  48. Hayate
                  49. ponjp
                  50. LilVietBoi2000
                  51. leadafro
                  52. korny
                  53. kyoppe
                  54. sephir0th5
                  55. D_Magik
                  56. wildman
                  57. tweetygirl59
                  58. yfkd
                  59. CyanoticXtC
                  60. MonkeyFoo
                  61. thedarkangel
                  62. Nima
                  63. Schrammbledeggs
                  64. Reach
                  65. MahouMinachan
                  66. Philadelphia_Joker
                  67. sparky115
                  68. Morphs
                  69. Joemaster01089
                  70. -freakyfingerz-
                  71. iggymatrixcounter
                  72. Loyal2Death
                  73. Soldier_14
                  74. Pixie09
                  75. SirWilliam87
                  76. TRMDeath
                  77. Regul8or
                  78. AeRiSl0vEr12
                  79. BbyButtercup
                  80. Maximum8moon
                  81. Pac-Mafia
                  82. Windscarredfaith
                  83. Jv105
                  84. Blank64
                  85. masterhickle
                  86. Glitz
                  87. Icemage
                  88. Moggi
                  89. Rolenquin
                  90. cyberpimp713
                  91. Chromer
                  92. ddrfreak787
                  93. -Fallen-
                  94. zajac
                  95. xaviour
                  96. SewerBird
                  97. mr40ozflawless
                  98. ToshX
                  99. DShot
                  100. MalkavianDeity

                  Comment

                  • Doug31
                    Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 6811

                    #24
                    Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                    Well, then, I will now edit my first post here to include all of them.

                    Comment

                    • Chromer
                      Hookers and Blow
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 4981

                      #25
                      Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                      I know good and well that's not actual rank is it?

                      Comment

                      • Sandviper
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 293

                        #26
                        Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                        those are the current ranks if he updated...

                        Comment

                        • dAnceguy117
                          new hand moves = dab
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2002
                          • 10103

                          #27
                          Re: Siggies of players with lots of points



                          gay

                          brb playing ffr until I get into the top 100

                          Comment

                          • lightdarkness
                            Summer!!
                            • Jul 2003
                            • 11310

                            #28
                            Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                            As sandviper said, the list I generated would be the top 100 if the rank updating was working... I'll start fixing that now...

                            Comment

                            • iggymatrixcounter
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Nov 2003
                              • 1924

                              #29
                              Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                              Still can't believe I'm still in the top 100.

                              Haven't played more than 2 songs at a time in about a year. :/
                              lastfm
                              PANDORA

                              Comment

                              • Doug31
                                Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2004
                                • 6811

                                #30
                                Re: Siggies of players with lots of points


                                I made this of the top five players (other than zprime128) combined. I did it using paint, and it's not perfect, but whatever.

                                Comment

                                Working...