Siggies of players with lots of points

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • twitching77
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2006
    • 88

    #136
    Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

    Originally posted by emccky
    ingame is right, the siggy isn't right anymore.
    yay! lol. . .been working on getting to top 5000 tons in the past couple of weeks. . .i looked at my sigy, and was like crap. . .lmao 32,000 more to go???!

    thanks for the info.

    Comment

    • emccky
      Banned
      • Apr 2004
      • 4811

      #137
      Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

      Also, you can refer to your FFR profile (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...e/twitching77/) that LD kindly made which has the correct number of overall rank as well.

      Comment

      • Jammer325
        FFR Veteran
        • Jul 2003
        • 632

        #138
        Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

        I think I'm around 2.7 billion... Getting up there, and fast. At around the 6th of July I had 1.4 billion.

        Comment

        • Shadow_God_10
          Somewhere, but not here
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 2227

          #139
          Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

          300 mill? THAT'S ALL...FTW.. I KNEW I SUCKED AT MATH

          Originally posted by Svaz
          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
          Originally posted by bugkid666
          sunfan I fucked up
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

          Comment

          • Jammer325
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2003
            • 632

            #140
            Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

            Bump, because I don't want to have to go so far to find this. any chance of an update Doug?

            Comment

            • Shashakiro
              TWO THOUZAND COMBO
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2005
              • 9082

              #141
              Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

              do i have a lot of points
              4th Official FFR Tournament - Master division champion!

              Originally posted by Boogiebear
              use ur bain. Itz there for a reason.

              Comment

              • Doug31
                Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jun 2004
                • 6811

                #142
                Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                I'd be a lot easier if LD just made another top 100 list, but I guess I'll reorder the ones I have there now, but some more people probably should be added, that I don't know about. I should have it finished updating in like 30 min maybe.

                Comment

                • Ninja_Monkey
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 189

                  #143
                  Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                  1.5 bil here, not that FFR Overall Rank matters.
                  Click For My Music!

                  Things I'm proud of in Step Mania:
                  AAAs- Angel Eyes, Wait!, Ageha, War Game, V3
                  Others-FC Emerald Sword, AA Salieri Strikes Back, AA Strangeprogram

                  Comment

                  • Jammer325
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 632

                    #144
                    Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                    Originally posted by Shashakiro
                    do i have a lot of points
                    I think you got knocked off the list, sorry .

                    Comment

                    • Tasselfoot
                      Retired BOSS
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 25185

                      #145
                      Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                      Doug: I've been bugging LD for weeks to add a top100 php script to the main page. And as per LD, it would take about 10 minutes to do... he just always is "busy" or "lazy" or "will do it later"

                      I'll keep bugging him for it though.
                      RIP

                      Comment

                      • Doug31
                        Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 6811

                        #146
                        Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                        Okay, I updated it, but it's not perfect, since I was too lazy to get the exact order, since so many of the ranks aren't even in order by the score, and they are too many new people that I don't know about, but I made it much, much better than it was before.

                        Comment

                        • stratos200
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2005
                          • 76

                          #147
                          Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                          I'm currently #45 and I don't see my name in there


                          You shut up when you're talking to me.

                          Comment

                          • scottish
                            FFR Veteran
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Apr 2003
                            • 3257

                            #148
                            Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                            Hmm whoever bumped this beat me to it/

                            Comment

                            • tman139
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2005
                              • 79

                              #149
                              Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                              lol points



                              AAAs + Token AAAs(3) = 50
                              Latest = harry potter

                              Comment

                              • dore
                                caveman pornstar
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 6317

                                #150
                                Re: Siggies of players with lots of points

                                Yeah.... I'm beating some of the people up there but I'm not in the top100 yet... so the list needs a little work and a little help from those who should be up there ;p
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

                                Comment

                                Working...