FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 7

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • KrazyKitsune
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2010
    • 602

    #16
    Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 7

    Is it just me or is Gargoyle almost slightly offset?

    I swear I'm hitting a certain part correctly but I'm dumping piles and piles of goods...

    Meh, maybe I'll try changing my offset.

    This is going to be stupidly hard to whore.... (for me)

    EDIT: Changed to -1 offset, a lot better now.
    Last edited by KrazyKitsune; 08-19-2012, 12:32 AM.

    Comment

    • Xx{Midnight}xX
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2007
      • 8548

      #17
      Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 7

      Originally posted by ~Zeta~
      Husigi Usagi Milk Tei was great (minus the jumpjacks).
      No.

      Comment

      • Choofers
        FFR Player
        FFR Music Producer
        • Dec 2008
        • 6205

        #18
        Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 7

        Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
        1. Spitfire stepped it.

        2. It's the D6 round 7 chart, there was no way it could have been good in the first place. You ask way for too much.

        4. lol what
        I'll be your Epilogue ~*~*~`8`~*~*`87d8ftaisuydgkajhgwekrhjagksed jfasydgidontnowatimtalkinboutloljasjhgfkjahsgekruywtgia4867t69sd867t59865


        ~

        Comment

        • TC_Halogen
          Rhythm game specialist.
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2008
          • 19376

          #19
          Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 7

          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
          1. Spitfire stepped it.

          2. It's the D6 round 7 chart, there was no way it could have been good in the first place. You ask way for too much.
          sorry, but I found Husigi Usagi Milk Tei somewhat enjoyable, and aside from Schmollbluk (and now this), I happen to normally like Tristan's charts.

          Comment

          • EzExZeRo7497
            ⠀
            • Dec 2010
            • 6858

            #20
            Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 7

            I found System Doctor to be more enjoyable than Husigi, maybe because Husigi's more rage inducing, don't know.

            Can't say that I like System Doctor though.

            Comment

            • Choofers
              FFR Player
              FFR Music Producer
              • Dec 2008
              • 6205

              #21
              Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 7

              system doctor owns, you're all bad at this game.


              Seriously though, I didn't find anything wrong with System Doctor. If someone can tell me what's wrong with System Doctor, that'd be great.

              Comment

              • ~Zeta~
                Flag Master
                • Oct 2010
                • 2156

                #22
                Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 7

                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                No.
                Perfect Cherry Storm
                Starry Sky (until the end)
                Rage Template
                Ambient Angels
                Pandora

                all by spitfire. all great.

                Comment

                • TC_Halogen
                  Rhythm game specialist.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Feb 2008
                  • 19376

                  #23
                  Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 7

                  Originally posted by Choofers
                  system doctor owns, you're all bad at this game.


                  Seriously though, I didn't find anything wrong with System Doctor. If someone can tell me what's wrong with System Doctor, that'd be great.
                  just like I'd ask you to tell me what's wrong with Spoils and I'd be able to explain how it's not too.

                  for the record, a lot of the chart is incredibly empty even though there's running hi-hats in the background, and many chances where the file can actually take an appropriate stand and be slightly more aggressive and less boring (like 1400 combo, where it's only jumps and triples), it's incredibly boring.

                  but yeah, I'm not wasting my time arguing, I'll go for a better score now since I'm 100% sure I can.

                  Comment

                  • Xx{Midnight}xX
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2007
                    • 8548

                    #24
                    Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 7

                    Originally posted by Choofers
                    system doctor owns, you're all bad at this game.


                    Seriously though, I didn't find anything wrong with System Doctor. If someone can tell me what's wrong with System Doctor, that'd be great.
                    1. The patterns are shit
                    2. The chart has difficulty spikes that are utter retard mode (see Pandora for example of what I mean)
                    3. The chart has missed notes he should have charted all over it to ramp it up to be the proper difficulty
                    4. Hand usage is gross. (Preference but eh. I'm throwing it in here.)

                    Originally posted by ~Zeta~
                    Perfect Cherry Storm
                    Starry Sky (until the end)
                    Rage Template
                    Ambient Angels
                    Pandora

                    all by spitfire. all great.
                    In order:

                    Shitty 32nds. More of a personal preference to be fair.

                    You can't ignore that ending and you know it

                    It's lives to it's name

                    No comment

                    This chart is ****ing garbage as a whole despite being stepped properly. I commend his technicality, but want to rip it out for being stupid to play through for everyone. And playability is important.

                    That difficulty spike is utter stupidity and honestly should have had it auto rejected by anyone

                    System doctor: See above post @ Choofers

                    Comment

                    • yo man im awesome
                      soleil ardent
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2007
                      • 6514

                      #25
                      Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 7

                      Originally posted by ~Zeta~
                      Perfect Cherry Storm
                      Starry Sky (until the end)
                      Rage Template
                      Ambient Angels
                      Pandora

                      all by spitfire. all great.
                      Pandora Pandora Pandora yes yes yes

                      Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX

                      In order:

                      Shitty 32nds. More of a personal preference to be fair.

                      You can't ignore that ending and you know it

                      It's lives to it's name

                      No comment

                      This chart is ****ing garbage as a whole despite being stepped properly. I commend his technicality, but want to rip it out for being stupid to play through for everyone. And playability is important.

                      That difficulty spike is utter stupidity and honestly should have had it auto rejected by anyone

                      System doctor: See above post @ Choofers
                      auto-rejected by "anyone"

                      anyone being you?

                      Also, try Jumptrilling will ya?
                      Last edited by yo man im awesome; 08-19-2012, 12:57 AM.

                      Originally posted by choof
                      you double dad loving dipshit
                      Originally posted by t-rogdor
                      dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                      Originally posted by smartdude1212
                      I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                      Comment

                      • Xx{Midnight}xX
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2007
                        • 8548

                        #26
                        Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 7

                        Originally posted by yo man im awesome
                        Pandora Pandora Pandora yes yes yes



                        auto-rejected by "anyone"

                        anyone being you?

                        Also, try Jumptrilling will ya?
                        Padora = No.

                        No, if I'm able to have it in front of me I tend to not be so "hateful" about it.

                        Nope. If everyone was like me bad things would happen.

                        Trust me I'm smart enough to know it can be jumptrilled. Doesn't make it any better and it's not even a reason to argue the chart is more acceptable.

                        Comment

                        • Choofers
                          FFR Player
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 6205

                          #27
                          Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 7

                          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                          1. The patterns are shit
                          2. The chart has difficulty spikes that are utter retard mode (see Pandora for example of what I mean)
                          3. The chart has missed notes he should have charted all over it to ramp it up to be the proper difficulty
                          4. Hand usage is gross. (Preference but eh. I'm throwing it in here.)
                          1 - The patterns are fine, if they were anything else, the file would be harder than it already is.
                          2 - Difficulty spikes are good, especially when used properly (this, btw, is proper usage of difficulty spikes). The purpose of a difficulty spike is to keep the player on their toes.
                          3 - A lot of charts in this game have missed notes, and not just easy charts.
                          4 - Your preferences suck when it comes to hard files, you're not good enough to be playing this file without mashing.

                          I'm terribly sorry you can't enjoy a legitimately fun file. Maybe there should be more arbitrarily placed 192nds? But then again, we're talking to Midnight here. Any file that Xx{The Almighty Middie}xX dislikes is automatically bad.

                          Comment

                          • Choofers
                            FFR Player
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 6205

                            #28
                            Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 7

                            Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                            Nope. If everyone was like me bad things would happen.
                            Goddamn right. FFR would be filled with your files.

                            Comment

                            • TC_Halogen
                              Rhythm game specialist.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Feb 2008
                              • 19376

                              #29
                              Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 7

                              Originally posted by ninjaKIWI
                              This file actually WAS way harder. They made him water it down.
                              I can definitely see that, it's very easy aside from the super-split heavy ending, which is barely enough for this to hold off the remaining players in the division.

                              Oh yeah, I have an effective strategy and I can AAA the ending once every three to five runs now. I'm gonna practice it more so that it can just be something I do on command.

                              Comment

                              • NeoMasterPie
                                Forum User
                                • Jul 2007
                                • 1405

                                #30
                                Re: FFR 7th Official Tournament Songs Discussion: Round 7

                                gargghjgjkdflkds oil

                                Comment

                                Working...