Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DossarLX ODI
    Batch Manager
    Game Manager
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2008
    • 15013

    #706
    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

    That Yodeler in Texas file is so hilarious holy shit gg



    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

    Comment

    • Riotpolice
      "Reach For The Stars"
      • Nov 2010
      • 1921

      #707
      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

      Score #2:
      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

      Originally posted by m0de
      im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

      Comment

      • XxMidigamixX
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2010
        • 2040

        #708
        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

        I'll play them later when my eyes decide not to water up in the middle of the file x.x
        Click to join!





        Comment

        • SocoNhydro420
          FFR Veteran
          • Oct 2008
          • 915

          #709
          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

          looks like im not too exhausted after all

          so you all next round
          Attached Files

          MUST... AAA...

          FMO AAAs (27): Epidermis, Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star, Rottel-da-station, Disconnected Hardkore, Melonmans OP, Battle Theme #37, Fast Asleep, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Puzzle, Midnight Dragon, Distorted God, Variations 2, Strangeprogram, Arrogant Cobbler, Kanon Medly ~Metal Wings~, Dance and Zeal, Heavenly Spores, Document 13b, The Divine Suicide of K, Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze, Summer Time Perfume, Chaosmaid, Colorful Course, O (piano version), Ambient Angels, Defection, Jeanie and Caroline

          Comment

          • .Gazelle.
            Mr. Skeltal
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2010
            • 1506

            #710
            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

            i hate minijacks


            Originally posted by LeKrispyKreme
            Rap music is music. However, It's not in the traditional sense of how we understand music. The vocals are filled with slangs that gangs used since the 70s and a lot of the instrumentations are replaced with "Street Sounds" instead of traditional instruments. Music is defined as any combination of sounds that is pleasing to the ear, so while one person may find it as "noise" another person can find it pleasing to the ear and so call "vibe" with it as how I think the kids would say it these days.

            Comment

            • xXOpkillerXx
              ✘ Forever OP✘
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2008
              • 4207

              #711
              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

              Originally posted by bballa48
              Crimson Crescent. I hate that file more than any file I have ever played. It infuriates me beyond belief. Sorry to complain, but why ruin a really fun file with a beyond shitty set of long jacks? ****

              I am embarrassed to post my best score on it.... so I won't be posting one for a while.
              Got 5-0-0-0 on my second try, shouldn't be that hard to BF/AAA. But yeah, it kinda ruins it, even though I like the file.

              Comment

              • Elite Ninja
                Kawaii Desu
                Event Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2007
                • 4828

                #712
                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                Im going to try and vid as many rounds as possible depending on if I have the time.

                Well at first I was happy just to be able to get these




                But then I became even happier (vids here)






                Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                Comment

                • justin_ator
                  🥓<strong><span style="col
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 7648

                  #713
                  Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                  AAA'd yodel, working on Boss. I'll post SS's later.

                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #714
                    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6




                    The good was complete bs. Will fix layersssss

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • SocoNhydro420
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Oct 2008
                      • 915

                      #715
                      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                      Decided to play D6s songs to see what they were about. Also got 6-0-1-5 on crimson, but didnt feel it was SS worthy. Damn jumpjacks was where i dumped everything, i feel your pain bballa, im not even motivated to try it again lol.
                      Attached Files

                      MUST... AAA...

                      FMO AAAs (27): Epidermis, Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star, Rottel-da-station, Disconnected Hardkore, Melonmans OP, Battle Theme #37, Fast Asleep, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Puzzle, Midnight Dragon, Distorted God, Variations 2, Strangeprogram, Arrogant Cobbler, Kanon Medly ~Metal Wings~, Dance and Zeal, Heavenly Spores, Document 13b, The Divine Suicide of K, Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze, Summer Time Perfume, Chaosmaid, Colorful Course, O (piano version), Ambient Angels, Defection, Jeanie and Caroline

                      Comment

                      • Shikari
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2010
                        • 2055

                        #716
                        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                        Seems like I'll have a good time in my division.

                        Originally posted by gold stinger
                        Shikari for resident profile artist

                        Comment

                        • i love you
                          Live a wonderful life~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 7315

                          #717
                          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                          Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                          Both files were sick as hell, wow
                          Glad you enjoyed my file x)
                          ===============================
                          The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                          ===============================

                          Comment

                          • hXcalltheway
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 550

                            #718
                            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                            That's not a boo you see there I promise...
                            Attached Files

                            Comment

                            • Elite Ninja
                              Kawaii Desu
                              Event Staff
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 4828

                              #719
                              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                              Originally posted by Shikari
                              Seems like I'll have a good time in my division.
                              Yep D5 seems competitive already.
                              Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                              Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                              Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                              Comment

                              • ichliebekase
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2006
                                • 3213

                                #720
                                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                                "Yessss"



                                Had that nervous feeling after I hit the awkward part I always mess up on (the crap around 725). Had no problem whoring it though x] the beginning reminds me of another song I know, like, same sound in the beginning. Although it's pretty generic xD

                                Now back to this crap OH I MEAN RAP >.>

                                EDIT: OH FUCCIN COOL, not even on the shit jack.



                                Cool, now I've BF'd both this one and the one on FFR.
                                Last edited by ichliebekase; 09-20-2011, 06:24 PM.
                                Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
                                We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
                                =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
                                Garden Party - Dance, level 38

                                Comment

                                Working...