Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YoshL
    Celestial Harbor
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Aug 2008
    • 6156

    #931
    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6



    i'll fix freeverse sometime...


    Originally posted by Charu
    Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

    Comment

    • samurai7694
      바보
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2008
      • 4640

      #932
      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

      I like how Rebound's file took me over 20 tries to AAA while 0's file was a sightread AAA.



      Comment

      • Riotpolice
        "Reach For The Stars"
        • Nov 2010
        • 1921

        #933
        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6


        Well...at least both of us can win...
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

        Originally posted by m0de
        im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

        Comment

        • Shikari
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2010
          • 2055

          #934
          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

          ATTN pmonibuv1: If you don't AAA Round 1, I'll make asian jokes about you for a whole year.

          Originally posted by gold stinger
          Shikari for resident profile artist

          Comment

          • MephBoss
            FFR Veteran
            • Mar 2011
            • 270

            #935
            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6


            Team Raccoon Girl

            Comment

            • Riotpolice
              "Reach For The Stars"
              • Nov 2010
              • 1921

              #936
              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

              Originally posted by m0de
              im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

              Comment

              • .Gazelle.
                Mr. Skeltal
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2010
                • 1506

                #937
                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                well atleast i know i can aaa ._.
                Attached Files


                Originally posted by LeKrispyKreme
                Rap music is music. However, It's not in the traditional sense of how we understand music. The vocals are filled with slangs that gangs used since the 70s and a lot of the instrumentations are replaced with "Street Sounds" instead of traditional instruments. Music is defined as any combination of sounds that is pleasing to the ear, so while one person may find it as "noise" another person can find it pleasing to the ear and so call "vibe" with it as how I think the kids would say it these days.

                Comment

                • pmonibuv1
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Aug 2007
                  • 3236

                  #938
                  Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                  Originally posted by Shikari
                  ATTN pmonibuv1: If you don't AAA Round 1, I'll make asian jokes about you for a whole year.
                  FMO AAA's (55): Rottel-Da-Station, Church Bells, Arrogant Cobbler, Grocery Escape Plan, Disconnected Hardkore, Minute Waltz v2, Battle Theme #37, Flight of the Bumblebee, Midnight Dragon, Jeanie and Caroline, Blue-Violet, Puzzle, Kyrie, 300, Largiloquent Dithyramb, Brandish Headless, Going On Spring Wind, Novo Mundo, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Starwolf, Melonman's OP, Summer Time Perfume, Perfect Cherry Storm, Hajnal, Epidermis, Strangeprogram, Thrash, Lawn Wake I (LW EP Edit), Choprite, AIM Anthem, Dance and Zeal, Kanon Medley ~Metal Wings~, Clockwork, JULIA, Heavenly Spores, Distorted God, Radio Heads, Epilogue, Spoils, Ripoff, Since 1983, A FLOWER GARDEN, The earth blew up, Phalanx, Chronograph, Black Key Etude, Trinity, super mario bros theme (original NES is awesome), Jack-The-Ripper, Poppin' Shower, cheerful forest, Trisection v2, Devilz Staircase, Colibri, Club

                  FGO AAA's (2): Time To Eye, The Bird's Concrete Nosedive

                  sigpic


                  Comment

                  • .Gazelle.
                    Mr. Skeltal
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2010
                    • 1506

                    #939
                    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                    rage quit at the end
                    Attached Files


                    Originally posted by LeKrispyKreme
                    Rap music is music. However, It's not in the traditional sense of how we understand music. The vocals are filled with slangs that gangs used since the 70s and a lot of the instrumentations are replaced with "Street Sounds" instead of traditional instruments. Music is defined as any combination of sounds that is pleasing to the ear, so while one person may find it as "noise" another person can find it pleasing to the ear and so call "vibe" with it as how I think the kids would say it these days.

                    Comment

                    • ichliebekase
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2006
                      • 3213

                      #940
                      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                      YES!

                      I won the spon con C:

                      Means just about nothing because I beat no one, but I never win the spon cons so weee :]
                      Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
                      We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
                      =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
                      Garden Party - Dance, level 38

                      Comment

                      • ic0slay3r
                        Falangel <3
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 2309

                        #941
                        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                        I'm going to rape D3 so bad.






                        EDIT:

                        hell yeah.... this game can't handle my skills.
                        Last edited by ic0slay3r; 09-22-2011, 07:00 PM.

                        AAA:531
                        Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
                        Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
                        # of BF: 42


                        -------

                        Comment

                        • 00Razor00
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 3530

                          #942
                          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                          I'm so mindblocked on round 1's songs. Just about to give up Dx


                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

                          Comment

                          • hi19hi19
                            lol happy
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 12194

                            #943
                            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                            Originally posted by 00Razor00
                            I'm so mindblocked on round 1's songs. Just about to give up Dx
                            THIS. I know I can AAA Champion Freeverse but I always get so anxious around 600 combo and screw up. I've only actually failed on "that jack" two times, every other time I just derping random goods because I'm worried or mindblocked.


                            Comment

                            • Evnoir
                              _(:3」∠)_
                              • Sep 2008
                              • 978

                              #944
                              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                              Awww yeah, more competition in D4

                              Comment

                              • yo man im awesome
                                soleil ardent
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2007
                                • 6514

                                #945
                                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                                Just gave 19,622 more credits to tourney

                                Originally posted by choof
                                you double dad loving dipshit
                                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                                dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                                I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                                Comment

                                Working...