Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XxMidigamixX
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2010
    • 2040

    #586
    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

    WHY DOSS? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO RUIN HI19's TROLL STREAK D:
    Click to join!





    Comment

    • psychoangel691
      Retired Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2004
      • 10438

      #587
      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

      Originally posted by donaldkimm
      Is there a difference between Group A and Group B?


      Group A competes with group A, group B competes with group B, but they play the same song.
      Originally posted by Charu
      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

      Comment

      • DossarLX ODI
        Batch Manager
        Game Manager
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2008
        • 15013

        #588
        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

        Originally posted by XxMidigamixX
        WHY DOSS? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO RUIN HI19's TROLL STREAK D:
        Maybe if it was friday. But it isn't friday
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

        Comment

        • Evnoir
          _(:3」∠)_
          • Sep 2008
          • 978

          #589
          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

          How come D4 is the only division that isn't split up?
          Also - FML, in the same division as bob bob ; _ ;

          On a positive note, 6 more people needed to reach 100 participants xD

          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #590
            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

            It isn't the only one not split up. Just like last tourney there are 2 divisions not split. We don't need more than 10 divisions. And bob bob is down due to not playing for a long time. If he starts killing he'll be moved.
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • xXOpkillerXx
              ✘ Forever OP✘
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2008
              • 4207

              #591
              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

              Originally posted by flashpantss
              I'm after you OP

              So, got something better ?

              Comment

              • flashpantss
                Party Hard
                • Aug 2006
                • 1310

                #592
                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                So, got something better ?
                I'm working on it. lol
                10th in 5th Official Tournament in D3
                3RD in Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5 in D5A
                Best AAA's= Frictional Nevada (FIRST FGO) Kyrie (ONI Get), Eradication, Of Course you Need and nEed and neEd and NEED ME, Cinnamon Roll (FIRST TO AAA)

                Comment

                • hi19hi19
                  lol happy
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Oct 2005
                  • 12194

                  #593
                  Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                  I can't go to bed, I keep having genius ideas for new simfiles.

                  No really, I gotta write this shit down.

                  also I can't for the life of me figure out my multivariable calc HW, that shit is keeping me up too; ****ing Jacobian can burn in a fire, IM DREAMING ABOUT MATRIX MULTIPLICATION AND STEPMANIA WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME


                  Comment

                  • DossarLX ODI
                    Batch Manager
                    Game Manager
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 15013

                    #594
                    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                    Oh what the hell, I'll post my first FC - this is making me laugh too much

                    Summary: Did the first 900 notes normally, ****** mashed the rest

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                    Comment

                    • Xx{Midnight}xX
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2007
                      • 8548

                      #595
                      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      I can't go to bed, I keep having genius ideas for new simfiles.

                      No really, I gotta write this shit down.

                      also I can't for the life of me figure out my multivariable calc HW, that shit is keeping me up too; ****ing Jacobian can burn in a fire, IM DREAMING ABOUT MATRIX MULTIPLICATION AND STEPMANIA WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME
                      You're a stalk of corn and can do ****ing calc? Shit.

                      Comment

                      • ~Zeta~
                        Flag Master
                        • Oct 2010
                        • 2156

                        #596
                        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                        not gonna like 0's file. too much bms/6key in a 4key chart for the likes of me. crimson looks promising.

                        Comment

                        • TC_Halogen
                          Rhythm game specialist.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Feb 2008
                          • 19376

                          #597
                          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                          Originally posted by ~Zeta~
                          not gonna like 0's file. too much bms/6key in a 4key chart for the likes of me. crimson looks promising.
                          I really like both charts this round, although I know Crimson Crescent is going to give me major problems - particularly in the second half of the preview area. 0's files are typically really dense though.

                          Comment

                          • DossarLX ODI
                            Batch Manager
                            Game Manager
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2008
                            • 15013

                            #598
                            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                            Yo AJ, is OWA's file harder than Slashmaid?
                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                            Comment

                            • Xx{Midnight}xX
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2007
                              • 8548

                              #599
                              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                              I'm not looking forward to Champion free verse.

                              Unless you feel like ripping the sound out and degaycolorizing it.
                              (I'm not saying it's a bad chart, I'm saying I find charts like this irritating as fuuuuuuck. I feel if I don't clarify this, someone will attempt to rip me a new ass hole.)

                              /personal opinion
                              Last edited by Xx{Midnight}xX; 09-20-2011, 12:39 AM.

                              Comment

                              • ic0slay3r
                                Falangel <3
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 2309

                                #600
                                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                                I'm not looking forward to Champion free verse.

                                Unless you feel like ripping the sound out and degaycolorizing it.
                                (I'm not saying it's a bad chart, I'm saying I find charts like this irritating as fuuuuuuck. I feel if I don't clarify this, someone will attempt to rip me a new ass hole.)

                                /personal opinion
                                Don't worry middie, you are not the only one who doesn't like that file.

                                AAA:531
                                Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
                                Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
                                # of BF: 42


                                -------

                                Comment

                                Working...