Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hi19hi19
    lol happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2005
    • 12194

    #2206
    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

    AJ man if you want I can ALWAYS send you hard charts for D6 finals

    You could even use Spaz Premium if you want *wink wink*


    Comment

    • Reshiram
      The Vast White Note
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2011
      • 1224

      #2207
      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6



      Yeah, this is definitely a moveup from the rest of our division's files.

      But this file wasn't made to be easy!

      Comment

      • rushyrulz
        Digital Dancing!
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2006
        • 12985

        #2208
        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

        Okay what....... the ****.



        Last edited by rushyrulz; 10-6-2011, 05:52 PM.


        Comment

        • XXXsmittyXXX
          Anxiety monster
          • Jul 2005
          • 6924

          #2209
          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

          the ending of 300... gah. /doesn't complain but makes awkward face

          Comment

          • xXOpkillerXx
            ✘ Forever OP✘
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2008
            • 4207

            #2210
            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

            Disgusting scores I've got.... :C
            DESIRE Sightread, love the file :3
            Attached Files

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #2211
              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

              Originally posted by Poison-
              Oh cool, jacks. Well that ruins my chances of winning my division...

              Did you not complain every round that it were too easy? Now you have a challenge and you're upset about that too.
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • Poison-
                Nope
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2010
                • 3772

                #2212
                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                Did you not complain every round that it were too easy? Now you have a challenge and you're upset about that too.
                I wasn't really complaining about the songs being too easy...I was joking around and saying I was expecting them to be harder. I just need to brush up on my jacking ability and I'll be fine.

                Comment

                • donaldkimm
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2006
                  • 49

                  #2213
                  Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6



                  Not sure if this was the right tamashii

                  Comment

                  • DarkCause
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Nov 2007
                    • 64

                    #2214
                    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                    Originally posted by Zekramcross
                    I agree with Poison this will be a tough round. Look at these derpy scores.
                    [ATTACH]26484[/ATTACH]

                    [ATTACH]26485[/ATTACH]


                    Looks like you already won D1 lol I ain't gonna touch your scores on this round nor did on last round, seem you got hidden talent us D1 can't compare. But for your glory I won't give up I'll least post something soon just to prove my honesty to least play through.

                    Comment

                    • Reshiram
                      The Vast White Note
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • May 2011
                      • 1224

                      #2215
                      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6



                      Why 32 misses? A) Placeholder, B) Those damn trills in the beginning.

                      Comment

                      • TC_Halogen
                        Rhythm game specialist.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Feb 2008
                        • 19376

                        #2216
                        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                        Zekramcross is a person who's definitely been improving. He was worthy of D1 at the start but he's slowly edging his way into the bottom of D2. There's a few people who have brought their A-game.

                        Comment

                        • justin_ator
                          🥓<strong><span style="col
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 7648

                          #2217
                          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                          LOL I'M LEGIT SCARED TO PLAY THE FILES AFTER READING THE LAST TWO PAGES

                          Comment

                          • xXOpkillerXx
                            ✘ Forever OP✘
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 4207

                            #2218
                            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                            Yeah he skillboosted a lot in this tourney, good job :3 ! Also, I don't even know if I would've won D5A serously, but I'm doing pretty well (I guess...) in D6B ;D Got this D5 sightread too.
                            Attached Files

                            Comment

                            • DarkCause
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Nov 2007
                              • 64

                              #2219
                              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                              Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                              Zekramcross is a person who's definitely been improving. He was worthy of D1 at the start but he's slowly edging his way into the bottom of D2. There's a few people who have brought their A-game.
                              Yea, that tend to happen during tournaments I've noticed. Anyways here is my scores for now.
                              Attached Files

                              Comment

                              • Poison-
                                Nope
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2010
                                • 3772

                                #2220
                                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                                Don't you hate it when your best score is on your sightread and you can't seem to come close to getting that score anymore?

                                Or does that just happen to me?

                                Comment

                                Working...