Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hi19hi19
    lol happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2005
    • 12194

    #826
    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

    Files are made for different things. I make most of my files with the intent people enjoy them; I make files like M.A.M.A and Friday with the intent that people rage at them, because I think that's funny. i love you probably made this file to be difficult, because the whole you're in D6, you get difficult files to play deal.

    There's a fine line you guys have been crossing with the critiscism.

    Constructive critiscism is good: "The (24) jumpjacks into (134) pattern is extremely awkward and harder than the rest of the file."
    Being an asshole is bad: "You suck for making this file and I hate you."


    Comment

    • ichliebekase
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2006
      • 3213

      #827
      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

      Dunno if it'll help anyone else (it helped me) but ever since switching to the Velocity version of their engine, it's eliminated the little lag I had. Always worth a shot :P

      Btw, I like M.A.M.A. xD didn't like it when it came out and I was still playing one handed but then I ignored it for years then came back and loved it.
      Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
      We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
      =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
      Garden Party - Dance, level 38

      Comment

      • psychoangel691
        Retired Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2004
        • 10438

        #828
        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

        Originally posted by GG_Guru
        True. That is pretty much what I wanted to say lol.

        Hey btw, what are the cutoffs for round 1? I just want to make sure I'm in good standing so I don't get eliminated by accident. Kinda too lazy to look back at everyone's elses scores just to see who posted what.

        read the OP
        Originally posted by Charu
        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

        Comment

        • 00Razor00
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2006
          • 3530

          #829
          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

          I'd like to see the people whining about the files try to step them any better. Oh wait............ yeah, that's what I thought.


          Originally posted by t-rogdor
          hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

          Comment

          • SKG_Scintill
            Spun a twirly fruitcake,
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2009
            • 3877

            #830
            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

            I can't think of one time I made a file to be fun





            Originally posted by bluguerilla
            So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
            ___
            . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
            . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
            .

            Comment

            • .Gazelle.
              Mr. Skeltal
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2010
              • 1506

              #831
              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

              placeholder for now.
              EDIT: FUC I SAVED THIS OVER MY BORDERLANDS ><
              Attached Files


              Originally posted by LeKrispyKreme
              Rap music is music. However, It's not in the traditional sense of how we understand music. The vocals are filled with slangs that gangs used since the 70s and a lot of the instrumentations are replaced with "Street Sounds" instead of traditional instruments. Music is defined as any combination of sounds that is pleasing to the ear, so while one person may find it as "noise" another person can find it pleasing to the ear and so call "vibe" with it as how I think the kids would say it these days.

              Comment

              • SocoNhydro420
                FFR Veteran
                • Oct 2008
                • 915

                #832
                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                The only thing i hate about these tournys is that they are so amazing they give me killer anxiety for the next round.

                MUST... AAA...

                FMO AAAs (27): Epidermis, Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star, Rottel-da-station, Disconnected Hardkore, Melonmans OP, Battle Theme #37, Fast Asleep, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Puzzle, Midnight Dragon, Distorted God, Variations 2, Strangeprogram, Arrogant Cobbler, Kanon Medly ~Metal Wings~, Dance and Zeal, Heavenly Spores, Document 13b, The Divine Suicide of K, Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze, Summer Time Perfume, Chaosmaid, Colorful Course, O (piano version), Ambient Angels, Defection, Jeanie and Caroline

                Comment

                • GG_Guru
                  Let em' do what they want
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 3219

                  #833
                  Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                  Originally posted by psychoangel691
                  read the OP
                  How the **** did I miss that.

                  Comment

                  • alloyus
                    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3269

                    #834
                    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                    Awesome picture, Kayla xD

                    ^FFP_D0pey btw

                    Comment

                    • hXcalltheway
                      Banned
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 550

                      #835
                      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                      So where's the spreadsheet? I can't seem to find it.

                      Comment

                      • bmah
                        shots FIRED
                        Profile Moderator
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        Global Moderator
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 8448

                        #836
                        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6



                        The link is also on the first post. I missed it at first too. It's right above the listing of division songs (and a small notice on the current Spontaneous Contest).

                        Comment

                        • Elite Ninja
                          Kawaii Desu
                          Event Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 4828

                          #837
                          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                          Yah same thing happened to me. It took me a long time to find the spreadsheet link in the OP too.
                          Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                          Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                          Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                          Comment

                          • psychoangel691
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 10438

                            #838
                            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                            The link is huge x.x lol

                            I'll make bigger?
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                            Comment

                            • ichliebekase
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2006
                              • 3213

                              #839
                              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                              You have to post it 10 times in the OP, also in your signature.

                              Not being sarcastic, putting it in your sig would make it easier to just quickly access since you post on just about every page.
                              Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
                              We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
                              =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
                              Garden Party - Dance, level 38

                              Comment

                              • Elite Ninja
                                Kawaii Desu
                                Event Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 4828

                                #840
                                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                                Originally posted by ichliebekase
                                You have to post it 10 times in the OP, also in your signature.

                                Not being sarcastic, putting it in your sig would make it easier to just quickly access since you post on just about every page.
                                I think its because some people mistake it as a title, or atleast thats what I mistakened it as and so I just ignored it. Maybe if you dont center it or something idk.
                                Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                                Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                                Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                                Comment

                                Working...