Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hi19hi19
    lol happy
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2005
    • 12194

    #496
    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

    wtf changing it up on us right out of the box


    I like it

    EDIT- All the files look really good!
    Especially impressed by the first d6 file, looks awesome, props i love you
    Last edited by hi19hi19; 09-19-2011, 08:03 PM.


    Comment

    • psychoangel691
      Retired Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2004
      • 10438

      #497
      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

      Originally posted by Shikari
      If you guys don't accept Madhouse, I'm going to murder kittens.
      I have no idea what you're talking about :/

      Originally posted by yo man im awesome
      Woot for still not being good at stepping \o/
      It's not that, it's just something that didn't quite fit well in the tourney to us. We'd be glad to put it up as a regular release if that's okay with you.

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      I just checked the official list:

      Are you using both Revolutionary Etude files? Or is that just for preliminary purposes before you choose between them? If you decide to use both that's fine btw, just wanted to make sure.

      Also did you use the minijacks or the no-jacks version of Ulterior Boss Battle? From the difficulty I'm guessing the minijacks version, but I'm sending so many different files to so many different places that I just want to sort out for sure which you're planning to use.

      p.s. Thanks again for taking so much time to help me sort through all the files I sent, I gave you so much trouble compared to how many of my files you actually wound up using. <3s forever
      We are actually going to use both Revo's. We ended up going with the non jack version if I'm not mistaken. And it's no problem glad to help


      Also just wanted to let flipsta and sarahate know I saw their posts as well and will be adding them shortly.
      Originally posted by Charu
      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

      Comment

      • Xx{Midnight}xX
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2007
        • 8548

        #498
        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

        Originally posted by TC_Halogen


        Well I know I'll be raging already.

        Comment

        • Frank Munoz
          Muein
          • Nov 2007
          • 2048

          #499
          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

          "Yesterday" is my top 3 fav songs on osu!
          and damn... D6
          Unknown and Unofficial
          may the good arrow guide you

          Comment

          • One Winged Angel
            Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2007
            • 10837

            #500
            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

            Two plays and my arms already want to fall off...ugh, placeholder


            edit: oh snap, a preview vid !_!


            Originally posted by ilikexd
            i want to be cucked by cirno

            Comment

            • 00Razor00
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2006
              • 3530

              #501
              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

              Originally posted by TC_Halogen




              My body is ready.


              Originally posted by t-rogdor
              hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

              Comment

              • ichliebekase
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2006
                • 3213

                #502
                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                I fuccen hate that Champion Freeverse song...

                Welp, looks like we're getting kicked out. The lady who lives below us will call the front office for any sort of "disturbance". Frankie is going to be banging his desk so bad he'll make it fall into her apartment.
                Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
                We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
                =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
                Garden Party - Dance, level 38

                Comment

                • SocoNhydro420
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Oct 2008
                  • 915

                  #503
                  Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                  OWWWWW
                  Attached Files

                  MUST... AAA...

                  FMO AAAs (27): Epidermis, Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star, Rottel-da-station, Disconnected Hardkore, Melonmans OP, Battle Theme #37, Fast Asleep, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Puzzle, Midnight Dragon, Distorted God, Variations 2, Strangeprogram, Arrogant Cobbler, Kanon Medly ~Metal Wings~, Dance and Zeal, Heavenly Spores, Document 13b, The Divine Suicide of K, Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze, Summer Time Perfume, Chaosmaid, Colorful Course, O (piano version), Ambient Angels, Defection, Jeanie and Caroline

                  Comment

                  • yo man im awesome
                    soleil ardent
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • May 2007
                    • 6514

                    #504
                    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                    Originally posted by psychoangel691
                    It's not that, it's just something that didn't quite fit well in the tourney to us. We'd be glad to put it up as a regular release if that's okay with you.
                    I have absolutely no problem with that. It's great enough that it's getting in the engine at all.

                    (in other words, THANK YOU)

                    Originally posted by choof
                    you double dad loving dipshit
                    Originally posted by t-rogdor
                    dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                    Originally posted by smartdude1212
                    I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                    Comment

                    • bballa48
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 1496

                      #505
                      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                      Start the tourney nowwwwww
                      "Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane!"
                      Learn to run when feeling the pain: then push harder.

                      Comment

                      • Puzzler64
                        Mystical
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 254

                        #506
                        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                        Am I too late to join?

                        Comment

                        • psychoangel691
                          Retired Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 10438

                          #507
                          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                          Originally posted by Puzzler64
                          Am I too late to join?

                          Not too late at all. I'll add you up to the op in a few I have two other people I need to add as well.
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                          Comment

                          • krunkykai22
                            &lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2006
                            • 5436

                            #508
                            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                            Yup, not going to be a good round at all for me. Lol.

                            Comment

                            • XxMidigamixX
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2010
                              • 2040

                              #509
                              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                              Hehu. Fun round indeed 8^).

                              Also...GODDAMNIT HI19 D:
                              Click to join!





                              Comment

                              • MephBoss
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Mar 2011
                                • 270

                                #510
                                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                                IN !! pls
                                Team Raccoon Girl

                                Comment

                                Working...