Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Enginuity
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2006
    • 107

    #406
    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

    Could I still sign up for this, or is it too late?

    Comment

    • ionave
      ITG Fanatic
      • Apr 2008
      • 57

      #407
      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

      Same HERE! I want to participate aswell!

      Comment

      • psychoangel691
        Retired Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2004
        • 10438

        #408
        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

        Alright, I added riotpolice, Enginuity and ionave, I still need to talk to bob bob about placement.

        I also sent out the credits for the spon con


        If I'm missing anything in the thread let me know. For now I'm off to go take care of more files.
        Originally posted by Charu
        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

        Comment

        • SocoNhydro420
          FFR Veteran
          • Oct 2008
          • 915

          #409
          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

          -anticipation grows-

          Cant wait for this to start :3

          MUST... AAA...

          FMO AAAs (27): Epidermis, Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star, Rottel-da-station, Disconnected Hardkore, Melonmans OP, Battle Theme #37, Fast Asleep, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Puzzle, Midnight Dragon, Distorted God, Variations 2, Strangeprogram, Arrogant Cobbler, Kanon Medly ~Metal Wings~, Dance and Zeal, Heavenly Spores, Document 13b, The Divine Suicide of K, Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze, Summer Time Perfume, Chaosmaid, Colorful Course, O (piano version), Ambient Angels, Defection, Jeanie and Caroline

          Comment

          • Evnoir
            _(:3」∠)_
            • Sep 2008
            • 978

            #410
            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

            Doubled my credit count with the spon con :3

            Comment

            • rushyrulz
              Digital Dancing!
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2006
              • 12985

              #411
              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

              I can already tell by looking at my division that I'm not gonna make it very far in this tournament lol, I'll have to rely on bonus rounds xD. Not that I'm misplaced, I'm just not as good at high FMO - FGOs as some of my competitors.


              Comment

              • xXOpkillerXx
                ✘ Forever OP✘
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2008
                • 4207

                #412
                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                Originally posted by rushyrulz
                I can already tell by looking at my division that I'm not gonna make it very far in this tournament lol, I'll have to rely on bonus rounds xD. Not that I'm misplaced, I'm just not as good at high FMO - FGOs as some of my competitors.
                Same for me I guess. :3

                Comment

                • ic0slay3r
                  Falangel <3
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 2309

                  #413
                  Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                  This is taking to long to start, I want to play already xD

                  AAA:531
                  Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
                  Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
                  # of BF: 42


                  -------

                  Comment

                  • SocoNhydro420
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Oct 2008
                    • 915

                    #414
                    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                    Originally posted by ic0slay3r
                    This is taking to long to start, I want to play already xD
                    This x1000000 hahahaha

                    MUST... AAA...

                    FMO AAAs (27): Epidermis, Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star, Rottel-da-station, Disconnected Hardkore, Melonmans OP, Battle Theme #37, Fast Asleep, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Puzzle, Midnight Dragon, Distorted God, Variations 2, Strangeprogram, Arrogant Cobbler, Kanon Medly ~Metal Wings~, Dance and Zeal, Heavenly Spores, Document 13b, The Divine Suicide of K, Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze, Summer Time Perfume, Chaosmaid, Colorful Course, O (piano version), Ambient Angels, Defection, Jeanie and Caroline

                    Comment

                    • xXOpkillerXx
                      ✘ Forever OP✘
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 4207

                      #415
                      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                      Originally posted by psychoangel691
                      Alright, I added riotpolice, Enginuity and ionave, I still need to talk to bob bob about placement.

                      I also sent out the credits for the spon con


                      If I'm missing anything in the thread let me know. For now I'm off to go take care of more files.
                      I don't know if it matters but my username is xXOpkillerXx and not XxOpkillerxX like you wrote it everywhere haha.

                      Comment

                      • xXAll-ProXx
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Nov 2010
                        • 2040

                        #416
                        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                        I don't know if it matters but my username is xXOpkillerXx and not XxOpkillerxX like you wrote it everywhere haha.
                        Hi5 for generic username lol \o
                        I have a dig bick.

                        Comment

                        • xXOpkillerXx
                          ✘ Forever OP✘
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 4207

                          #417
                          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                          Originally posted by xXAll-ProXx
                          Hi5 for generic username lol \o
                          Haha hi5 o/

                          Can't wait to compete with all yuu guys :3 It'll at least give me an idea of what I'm capable of. xp

                          Comment

                          • hi19hi19
                            lol happy
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 12194

                            #418
                            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                            omg more creditssssssss

                            must. have. secret. genre. files.


                            Comment

                            • Xx{Midnight}xX
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2007
                              • 8548

                              #419
                              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              omg more creditssssssss

                              must. have. secret. genre. files.
                              Eh a lot of them are boring anyways.

                              Comment

                              • yo man im awesome
                                soleil ardent
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2007
                                • 6514

                                #420
                                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                                I'm in the same division as Poisen? SHEEEYYEET.


                                honestly, due to my inability to play the past couple weeks from soccer and school butchering me, I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep up. We'll see, I guess.


                                EDIT: Hi19, On the contrary, Midnight, once you reach FFLBF at 70k, every single song/file is amazing IMO. Even before FFLBF, there are quite a few great ones.

                                Originally posted by choof
                                you double dad loving dipshit
                                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                                dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                                I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                                Comment

                                Working...