Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TC_Halogen
    Rhythm game specialist.
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2008
    • 19376

    #436
    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

    Now do you guys understand why I was saying that I wanted submissions closed because I didn't need more to sync?

    Comment

    • who_cares973
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2006
      • 15407

      #437
      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

      revelations is missing

      Comment

      • psychoangel691
        Retired Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2004
        • 10438

        #438
        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

        jsfklfjskladgj;wzkjl I had that in my head as I was making this list but missed it anyway
        -_-


        Fix'd
        Last edited by psychoangel691; 09-18-2011, 09:58 PM.
        Originally posted by Charu
        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

        Comment

        • who_cares973
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 15407

          #439
          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

          complete

          Comment

          • donaldkimm
            FFR Player
            • May 2006
            • 49

            #440
            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

            I should start training for this haven't played in a while.

            Comment

            • 00Razor00
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2006
              • 3530

              #441
              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

              Is the accepted list you have on the DF forums still accurate? Or is that pending an update?

              A.k.a here in case anyone was wondering.
              Last edited by 00Razor00; 09-18-2011, 11:43 PM.


              Originally posted by t-rogdor
              hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

              Comment

              • TC_Halogen
                Rhythm game specialist.
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Feb 2008
                • 19376

                #442
                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                Originally posted by 00Razor00
                Is the accepted list you have on the DF forums still accurate? Or is that pending an update?

                A.k.a here in case anyone was wondering.
                waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind - pending an update that will be happening soon.

                Comment

                • donaldkimm
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2006
                  • 49

                  #443
                  Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                  So I am guessing the tournament is going to start when you guys have the files ready?

                  Comment

                  • bob bob
                    This Is How We Do It~
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3226

                    #444
                    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                    Not to be a dick, but it appears my name isn't on the list of participants/placement (This could be about placement etc but im just makin sure)
                    Best AAA's: NAINAI69, Eradication, Since 1983
                    Best Non AAA's: Gunkienen Tarusuigin, (1-0-1-1), Pandora (6-0-1-0) Rotary Slicers MISSFLAG
                    Waiting for 2 Million members...
                    5th Place: 7th Official Tournament D5


                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #445
                      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                      Originally posted by psychoangel691
                      Alright, I added riotpolice, Enginuity and ionave, I still need to talk to bob bob about placement.




                      Originally posted by psychoangel691
                      Rounds/Start Date

                      The expected start date will be Tuesday Sept. 20th at 4PM server time. Depending on sign ups and other factors we may start a little earlier. Rounds will be 4 days long.

                      Last edited by psychoangel691; 09-19-2011, 01:25 AM.
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • LJRoX
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 2762

                        #446
                        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                        I guess my file was pretty AIDs lool

                        Comment

                        • LJRoX
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 2762

                          #447
                          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                          sorry for the double post, but it's cause I don't see my file on the master list lol
                          Last edited by LJRoX; 09-19-2011, 07:37 AM.

                          Comment

                          • psychoangel691
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 10438

                            #448
                            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                            Originally posted by LJRoX
                            sorry for the double post, but it's cause I don't see my file on the master list lol

                            Look harder
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                            Comment

                            • bob bob
                              This Is How We Do It~
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3226

                              #449
                              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                              I cant read derp
                              Best AAA's: NAINAI69, Eradication, Since 1983
                              Best Non AAA's: Gunkienen Tarusuigin, (1-0-1-1), Pandora (6-0-1-0) Rotary Slicers MISSFLAG
                              Waiting for 2 Million members...
                              5th Place: 7th Official Tournament D5


                              Comment

                              • flipsta_lombax
                                Lombax Connoisseur
                                • May 2006
                                • 2556

                                #450
                                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                                Damn, is it too late to join? Overlooked like hell.
                                Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                                Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                                Comment

                                Working...