Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • WSCB
    same world/diff dimension
    • Sep 2008
    • 843

    #2131
    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

    Well, sightread. Fun files, but today has been kind of a bad day for me. :/



    Originally posted by One Winged Angel
    also who the fuck unlocks scarhand on unicron barbeque yes this deserves a double post what the fuck

    Comment

    • i love you
      Live a wonderful life~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2006
      • 7315

      #2132
      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

      Haha hi19, I actually got your 300 version from a long time ago and I still play it even today. Looks like I have an advantage...


      oops did I really just say that
      ===============================
      The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
      ===============================

      Comment

      • samurai7694
        바보
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2008
        • 4640

        #2133
        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

        (:

        Comment

        • krunkykai22
          <3 Jumpstream <3
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2006
          • 5436

          #2134
          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

          So I'm pretty sure the round is over tomorrow afternoon, not sure computer is going really slow to even load this right now so I don't wanna wait another 908437594378 minutes to go to the OP.

          But, I am going out tomorrow to go food shopping and to go buy a new keyboard. Since mine's a piece of shit (: So If I could get an extension until persay tomorrow night at midnight in case the keyboard doesn't work or i don't like it i can return it xD Is that okay guys? Just wanna make sure.

          Comment

          • iironiic
            D6 FFR Legacy Player
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2009
            • 4342

            #2135
            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

            Looking forward for the last round :]

            Comment

            • TC_Halogen
              Rhythm game specialist.
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2008
              • 19376

              #2136
              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

              Looks like I might have to replace 300 really quickly. Thankfully I've got three songs on hand from the Hard Songs Batch.

              EDIT: p.s. iironiic - there's still one more round after this one
              EDIT: ugh, none of them are hard enough - really...this is horrible. hmmm...
              final edit: yeah, forget it. Chart was released, but there's really not enough time for me to do anything. Enjoy the advantage, I suppose. =/
              Last edited by TC_Halogen; 10-5-2011, 09:07 PM.

              Comment

              • hi19hi19
                lol happy
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2005
                • 12194

                #2137
                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                Originally posted by i love you
                Haha hi19, I actually got your 300 version from a long time ago and I still play it even today. Looks like I have an advantage...


                oops did I really just say that
                I changed the jack section and the patterns of the jumps at the end. It is really similar though, didn't realize that many people had those files 0_o

                Sorry.

                EDIT- Since this is kinda my fault for not realizing people might have the files I uploaded waaaay long time ago I'll look through my unreleased sims and see if I have some of similar difficulty to send you. I do have a lot of difficult jack-y dumps but those are no fun.

                EDIT 2- MAGIC SPEED BALL is 300 bpm streams. I'll make a sane version of it, totally unreleased, and send it to you. Would that work?
                Last edited by hi19hi19; 10-5-2011, 09:09 PM.


                Comment

                • DossarLX ODI
                  Batch Manager
                  Game Manager
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2008
                  • 15013

                  #2138
                  Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                  300 looks BEAST

                  Magical Higan Tour, on the other hand, has really gross 32nd usage (nice 16th jack jumptrill transitions derp)
                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

                  Comment

                  • TC_Halogen
                    Rhythm game specialist.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2008
                    • 19376

                    #2139
                    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                    hi19hi19 -- go ahead but you have to do it QUICK. Thanks in advance.

                    Comment

                    • One Winged Angel
                      Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 10837

                      #2140
                      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                      lmao haven't touched this game in the past three days (been busy with school and Dark Souls omfg [which, in contrary to FFR, is actually fun to be mad at])

                      this is what I got the first day, haven't played it since and doubt I'll bother improve (which is a shame, considering how amazing this keyboard is lol)


                      Originally posted by ilikexd
                      i want to be cucked by cirno

                      Comment

                      • bballa48
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 1496

                        #2141
                        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                        Cool tie my score. Loser.
                        "Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane!"
                        Learn to run when feeling the pain: then push harder.

                        Comment

                        • One Winged Angel
                          Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 10837

                          #2142
                          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                          Actually, you tied mine fgt, I got dis shit first

                          Chirp me some more though so I'll improve it instead of wasting my life away in the basement with my PS3 and all my centipede bros ;_;


                          Originally posted by ilikexd
                          i want to be cucked by cirno

                          Comment

                          • bballa48
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jan 2007
                            • 1496

                            #2143
                            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                            Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                            Actually, you tied mine fgt, I got dis shit first

                            Chirp me some more though so I'll improve it instead of wasting my life away in the basement with my PS3 and all my centipede bros ;_;
                            In that case,

                            I would suggest you have a wonderful evening and not stress yourself out with FFR. I think you are a wonderful person who deserves a night off.



                            Seriously though don't you dare start whoring or else I will too
                            "Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane!"
                            Learn to run when feeling the pain: then push harder.

                            Comment

                            • hi19hi19
                              lol happy
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 12194

                              #2144
                              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                              Originally posted by bballa48
                              In that case,

                              I would suggest you have a wonderful evening and not stress yourself out with FFR. I think you are a wonderful person who deserves a night off.



                              Seriously though don't you dare start whoring or else I will too
                              lolllllllllllllllll mindgames

                              p.s. REBOUND THIS IS ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT IF I DONT GET MY HOMEWORK DONE TONIGHT BECAUSE I HAD TO STEP A REPLACEMENT FOR 300 see thats how you pass the blame like a pr0


                              Comment

                              • hcmushroom
                                지금은 소녀시대~ ^^
                                • Apr 2006
                                • 218

                                #2145
                                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                                woohoo~ skill jump? i'm excited for D2 ^^

                                Comment

                                Working...