Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • One Winged Angel
    Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2007
    • 10837

    #2236
    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

    Holy **** sam...

    If all of D6A AAAs my file (assuming AJ's going to use it), I'm going to piss myself laughing


    Originally posted by ilikexd
    i want to be cucked by cirno

    Comment

    • alloyus
      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2006
      • 3269

      #2237
      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

      Originally posted by Zekramcross
      This was in May of 2011 a few months ago. Its fall right now = October.
      Ohh, I see now xD You're close though!

      ^FFP_D0pey btw

      Comment

      • Zekramcross
        The Break Ends
        • May 2011
        • 1786

        #2238
        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

        Originally posted by alloyus
        Ohh, I see now xD You're close though!
        I have given this some thought and uh..yeah. I'm going to prove myself. Here is some not-so-derpy scores.

        Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture49.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	5250477

        Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture50.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	64.9 KB
ID:	5250478

        Comment

        • flipsta_lombax
          Lombax Connoisseur
          • May 2006
          • 2556

          #2239
          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

          Total derp on second try... ><


          Will try Serpent later... can't get past 8 goods.
          Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

          Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

          Comment

          • krunkykai22
            &lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2006
            • 5436

            #2240
            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

            A couple pages back I asked for an extension for round 4 til the end of tonight. I got my new keyboard and played last rounds songs and here they are as promised:

            Comment

            • xXOpkillerXx
              ✘ Forever OP✘
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2008
              • 4207

              #2241
              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

              I didn't think it was possible to get a better (almost) score on Drinking Stories than Emotions. ._. yuu iz weird krunky haha

              Comment

              • bballa48
                FFR Veteran
                • Jan 2007
                • 1496

                #2242
                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                Definitely will improve this...


                Edit:

                SWEET


                Edit 2:

                Thought this was a pretty good sightread
                Last edited by bballa48; 10-6-2011, 07:28 PM.
                "Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane!"
                Learn to run when feeling the pain: then push harder.

                Comment

                • Plan_Bsk81127
                  snooches
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2007
                  • 6420

                  #2243
                  Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                  300 easier on mirror?

                  Comment

                  • bballa48
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 1496

                    #2244
                    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                    Originally posted by Plan_Bsk81127
                    300 easier on mirror?
                    The mini jack section is easier for me. The rest is a toss up
                    "Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane!"
                    Learn to run when feeling the pain: then push harder.

                    Comment

                    • emulord
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 778

                      #2245
                      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                      Hoo boy. going from AAAing to failing.


                      Comment

                      • bballa48
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jan 2007
                        • 1496

                        #2246
                        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                        Ok done for tonight.
                        "Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane!"
                        Learn to run when feeling the pain: then push harder.

                        Comment

                        • krunkykai22
                          &lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2006
                          • 5436

                          #2247
                          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                          Actually my score on Emotions is better PA wise than the score on Drinking Stories. The 6 misses count for just about 30 damn goods if you figure out that a miss is worth like 5 goods a pop AJ and I figured that a while ago with some math I believe.

                          Comment

                          • remedy1502
                            remederpin
                            • Feb 2007
                            • 4885

                            #2248
                            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                            with raw score, a miss = 2-0-0-2.

                            Comment

                            • xXOpkillerXx
                              ✘ Forever OP✘
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 4207

                              #2249
                              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                              Originally posted by krunkykai22
                              Actually my score on Emotions is better PA wise than the score on Drinking Stories. The 6 misses count for just about 30 damn goods if you figure out that a miss is worth like 5 goods a pop AJ and I figured that a while ago with some math I believe.
                              Oh you're right. I really wonder where these scores will put you in the total score. :3 (Hoping I'm leading) xp

                              Comment

                              • benguino
                                Kawaii Desu Ne?
                                • Dec 2007
                                • 4190

                                #2250
                                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                                Originally posted by Zekramcross
                                Yes, I have brought my A-game.
                                That's what's keeping the rest of D1 on their toes. This tournament is about competition and you are definitely bringing it. Unless something really unpredictable happens, I already lost though, but that's not going to stop me from continuing on because I've noticed the tournament is building my skills. I can definitely see you being D2 material real soon.

                                Anyways, on another note, my derpy scores thus far:
                                Attached Files
                                AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                                Originally posted by Spenner
                                (^)> peck peck says the heels
                                Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                                And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                                Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                                awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                                Comment

                                Working...