Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kirby615
    Music is my soul
    • Nov 2005
    • 284

    #2221
    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

    Happens to me all the time. I tend to get mindblocks really quickly so I have to whore a song a bajillion times to get another good score.

    Comment

    • yo man im awesome
      soleil ardent
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2007
      • 6514

      #2222
      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

      Originally posted by Poison-
      Don't you hate it when your best score is on your sightread and you can't seem to come close to getting that score anymore?

      Or does that just happen to me?
      Yup, that's all me. It's because it's before any mindblocks kick in.

      Originally posted by choof
      you double dad loving dipshit
      Originally posted by t-rogdor
      dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
      Originally posted by smartdude1212
      I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

      Comment

      • xXOpkillerXx
        ✘ Forever OP✘
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2008
        • 4207

        #2223
        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

        Originally posted by Poison-
        Don't you hate it when your best score is on your sightread and you can't seem to come close to getting that score anymore?

        Or does that just happen to me?
        Happens to me everytime I play a file for the first time in a day. It's no fun man, gotta keep whoring at a file to improve a fuccin score you got on your first shot...

        Comment

        • flipsta_lombax
          Lombax Connoisseur
          • May 2006
          • 2556

          #2224
          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

          Originally posted by Kirby615
          Happens to me all the time. I tend to get mindblocks really quickly so I have to whore a song a bajillion times to get another good score.
          I played Toilet Story for the second time and BF'd it. I haven't touched it for the past 10 minutes lol!
          Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

          Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

          Comment

          • Zekramcross
            The Break Ends
            • May 2011
            • 1786

            #2225
            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

            Originally posted by DarkCause
            Looks like you already won D1 lol I ain't gonna touch your scores on this round nor did on last round, seem you got hidden talent us D1 can't compare. But for your glory I won't give up I'll least post something soon just to prove my honesty to least play through.
            Originally posted by TC_Halogen
            Zekramcross is a person who's definitely been improving. He was worthy of D1 at the start but he's slowly edging his way into the bottom of D2. There's a few people who have brought their A-game.
            @DarkCause - I have made a goal of being in D2 at the beginning of summer to be in D2 in the fall. Dark I know you can get close to my score because we are close in total score in the spreadsheet. Wanna beat me? You gonna have to try me.

            @ TC_Halogen - Like I said before I am a competitive guy that reaches his goals no matter how hard they are. I have been improving because I have a long-term goal of AAAing FGO's and become a legend like you. You have been a figure in this community that have been driving me to do my best. This means a lot to me that you think I belong in D2 and not stay in D1. Yes, I have brought my A-game.

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #2226
              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
              Happens to me everytime I play a file for the first time in a day. It's no fun man, gotta keep whoring at a file to improve a fuccin score you got on your first shot...

              ^^
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • Poison-
                Nope
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2010
                • 3772

                #2227
                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                I got 2 clean on it on my sightread now I keep getting like 4 clean :@

                Comment

                • rushyrulz
                  Digital Dancing!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 12985

                  #2228
                  Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                  Originally posted by Poison-
                  Don't you hate it when your best score is on your sightread and you can't seem to come close to getting that score anymore?

                  Or does that just happen to me?
                  Beware the Purple Water.


                  Comment

                  • alloyus
                    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3269

                    #2229
                    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                    Zekram, at the rate you're going, you're gonna be in D2 wayyyyyy before summer

                    ^FFP_D0pey btw

                    Comment

                    • samurai7694
                      바보
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 4640

                      #2230
                      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                      **** YEA





                      Comment

                      • rushyrulz
                        Digital Dancing!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Feb 2006
                        • 12985

                        #2231
                        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                        What the f***!?


                        Comment

                        • justin_ator
                          🥓<strong><span style="col
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 7648

                          #2232
                          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                          Dang lol samurai

                          Comment

                          • Reshiram
                            The Vast White Note
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • May 2011
                            • 1224

                            #2233
                            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                            ...goddamnit Samurai.

                            We can't have nice things.

                            Comment

                            • xXOpkillerXx
                              ✘ Forever OP✘
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 4207

                              #2234
                              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                              One more round and you ace the tourney luis. Lol, that's just crazy.

                              Comment

                              • Zekramcross
                                The Break Ends
                                • May 2011
                                • 1786

                                #2235
                                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                                Originally posted by alloyus
                                Zekram, at the rate you're going, you're gonna be in D2 wayyyyyy before summer
                                This was in May of 2011 a few months ago. Its fall right now = October.

                                Comment

                                Working...