Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • xXAll-ProXx
    FFR Veteran
    • Nov 2010
    • 2040

    #2146
    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

    omg adasdfadf Can i have like 6 hours of extension. I was able to play for half an hour today and I'm gonna be home at around 5 tomorrow :/ sorry.
    I have a dig bick.

    Comment

    • YoshL
      Celestial Harbor
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2008
      • 6156

      #2147
      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

      kensington slimtype coming tomorrow. fun.


      Originally posted by Charu
      Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

      Comment

      • psychoangel691
        Retired Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2004
        • 10438

        #2148
        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

        The extensions are fine just remind me if I derp cause I'm kinda tired atm lol.
        Originally posted by Charu
        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

        Comment

        • rushyrulz
          Digital Dancing!
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2006
          • 12985

          #2149
          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

          FUCKING LINX OH MY GOD THAT'S BEEN KILLING ME ALL NIGHT DFKASDJFKSDFJKSDFJDS(The game in which D5's first song is from)


          Comment

          • alloyus
            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2006
            • 3269

            #2150
            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

            Aww, I loved Linx (Helped in part by this song XD)

            ^FFP_D0pey btw

            Comment

            • i love you
              Live a wonderful life~
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2006
              • 7315

              #2151
              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              REBOUND THIS IS ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT IF I DONT GET MY HOMEWORK DONE TONIGHT BECAUSE I HAD TO STEP A REPLACEMENT FOR 300 see thats how you pass the blame like a pr0
              LOL well it's not my fault for still having an old file of yours. I like to be truthful and fair so i mentioned it on this thread. If you think about it, I pretty much did the right thing although some people on TS chat took it the wrong way...lol
              ===============================
              The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
              ===============================

              Comment

              • hi19hi19
                lol happy
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2005
                • 12194

                #2152
                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                lol yeah it is totally my fault. Even though it's your fault!

                It did lead to me having an excuse to make a pretty fun magic speed ball chart though


                Comment

                • bmah
                  shots FIRED
                  Profile Moderator
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  Global Moderator
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 8448

                  #2153
                  Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6





                  if I AAAed this before the song came out on FFR (which it just has), I'd be raging hard

                  Comment

                  • hi19hi19
                    lol happy
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 12194

                    #2154
                    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                    bmah y u play rong file >_>


                    maybe you'll have to give extensions, seems like a common thing for D5 people to screw up lol


                    Comment

                    • bmah
                      shots FIRED
                      Profile Moderator
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      Global Moderator
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 8448

                      #2155
                      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                      except I didn't play the wrong file rofl

                      Comment

                      • hi19hi19
                        lol happy
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 12194

                        #2156
                        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                        oh yeah 1742 combo

                        why the hell isnt it labeled as such 0_o that's really confusing...


                        Comment

                        • benguino
                          Kawaii Desu Ne?
                          • Dec 2007
                          • 4190

                          #2157
                          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                          I might as well give up on these. I've been too busy to put any effort into these songs this round.
                          Attached Files
                          AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


                          Originally posted by Spenner
                          (^)> peck peck says the heels
                          Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                          And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
                          Originally posted by Zakvvv666
                          awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

                          Comment

                          • psychoangel691
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 10438

                            #2158
                            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                            The 1st little bit of the round the [oni] tag was missing, we realized it and added it right away but the funny thing is nobody played the wrong file when the tag was missing but did once it were added lol.

                            And Byron what I said in TS chat about 300 and posting about it was meant to be a joke. Since I'm not sure to whom you are referring when it comes to the TS chat.
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                            Comment

                            • CoolRun
                              dreamin'
                              • Mar 2004
                              • 609

                              #2159
                              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                              Hoping to make a comeback for my lackluster performance so far.


                              Comment

                              • Xayphon
                                sausage
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 1630

                                #2160
                                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #6

                                Woah you guys're going to use the only file I submitted to this in the finals? Weee :'3

                                Also yay D6, now I can stop hating on my blackflag (I hope)

                                Comment

                                Working...