Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #1456
    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

    I just choked really bad half-way with an AAA run and raged.

    Comment

    • 00Razor00
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2006
      • 3530

      #1457
      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

      Final round? o:
      Guess I'll gladly stay in 3rd again ahehee


      Originally posted by t-rogdor
      hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

      Comment

      • TC_Halogen
        Rhythm game specialist.
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2008
        • 19376

        #1458
        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

        D5a has incredible competition -- this is the kind of setup I was hoping for in the final, you guys are so squeezed together, it's awesome.

        Comment

        • Xx{Midnight}xX
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2007
          • 8548

          #1459
          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

          Please tell me the final for D3 has jacks please please please

          Comment

          • who_cares973
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2006
            • 15407

            #1460
            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

            I still have a chance at winning
















            Rofl

            Comment

            • YoshL
              Celestial Harbor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Aug 2008
              • 6156

              #1461
              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

              before this is over, i have to say that even after dropping down a division, i've improved like crazy. i can actually start to read js (2-0-0-0 on etude to a dragon wuut)

              saying this in advance, also because i'll be out monday-friday, so i won't be there for the very end, but thanks for the great tourney!


              Originally posted by Charu
              Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

              Comment

              • Elite Ninja
                Kawaii Desu
                Event Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2007
                • 4828

                #1462
                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                I cant wait for the final!!!!! It might be my first time winning D4 finally . If I win D4 Ill be in D5 next time to up my competition.

                Well I do have a 655 point lead o.O
                Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                Comment

                • SocoNhydro420
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Oct 2008
                  • 915

                  #1463
                  Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                  YESSSS got this a few tried after a new FMO AAA, im on fire today! thank god i was able to squeeze this in be4 the round ended.
                  Attached Files

                  MUST... AAA...

                  FMO AAAs (27): Epidermis, Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star, Rottel-da-station, Disconnected Hardkore, Melonmans OP, Battle Theme #37, Fast Asleep, Gacha Gacha Hertz Figu atto Radio, Puzzle, Midnight Dragon, Distorted God, Variations 2, Strangeprogram, Arrogant Cobbler, Kanon Medly ~Metal Wings~, Dance and Zeal, Heavenly Spores, Document 13b, The Divine Suicide of K, Yorukumoryuu Yamikaze, Summer Time Perfume, Chaosmaid, Colorful Course, O (piano version), Ambient Angels, Defection, Jeanie and Caroline

                  Comment

                  • xXAll-ProXx
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Nov 2010
                    • 2040

                    #1464
                    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                    Good job beating D5a's best total raw score (so far )O.o
                    I have a dig bick.

                    Comment

                    • hcmushroom
                      지금은 소녀시대~ ^^
                      • Apr 2006
                      • 218

                      #1465
                      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                      DEER GOD an improvement finally ^^


                      Comment

                      • FFRGreen
                        Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
                        • Oct 2010
                        • 1151

                        #1466
                        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                        I forgot to post a score...

                        fml

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #1467
                          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                          Originally posted by xXAll-ProXx
                          Haku, don't post your first trials, you only need like a 15 minute warm up and you'll pull a AAA out of nowhere... LIKE ALWAYS >.<
                          Oh.. Yeah, like I could "AAA" that.



                          Edit: +1 for SocoNhydro420 being beast.
                          Last edited by Hakulyte; 06-4-2011, 02:07 PM.

                          Comment

                          • MaxGhost
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Feb 2008
                            • 2141

                            #1468
                            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                            I'm with middie. I hope there's jacks.

                            Comment

                            • who_cares973
                              FFR Player
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 15407

                              #1469
                              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                              seeing as how the last song is probably going to be shit hard i think you guys are going to regret there being jacks

                              Comment

                              • TC_Halogen
                                Rhythm game specialist.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2008
                                • 19376

                                #1470
                                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                                It's not thaaaaaaaaaaaat ha--oh wait last minute chart yes it is

                                Comment

                                Working...