Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Everr
    Strongest Survive
    • Feb 2011
    • 157

    #1486
    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

    Originally posted by Elite Ninja
    lol SO INTENSE!!! This is an epic tournament
    Its 12AM for me!!!! haha I stayed up so I could load it! pretty intense XD and congrats 999 posts :P get that 1000 gur fren

    AAA's: 136
    Best AAA: The Battle With the Betrayed
    Most Recent AAA: Hey, Ladies (Parental Advisory!)


    FC's: 600
    Best Black Flag: X
    Best FC: {I Don't Need You Anymore}
    Most recent FC: Serenade of Storms

    Comment

    • Xayphon
      sausage
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2008
      • 1630

      #1487
      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

      get yo' shit done already, AJ :3

      Comment

      • Frederic54
        ツ
        • Nov 2007
        • 228

        #1488
        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

        Almost forgot about the tournament, i've been so busy lately so here's my sightread :

        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #1489
          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

          Small problem with d5's song it's too easy
          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • Xayphon
            sausage
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2008
            • 1630

            #1490
            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

            It's 11:16 and I wanna play nowwwwwsdfüpaskg#üsolgkajökjfgahisoögspäfgo äpöajopä#fjoN pkjfäpPÄIHPIHG

            /QQ

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #1491
              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

              Posting 1000 times doesn't fix the problem any faster
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • xXAll-ProXx
                FFR Veteran
                • Nov 2010
                • 2040

                #1492
                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                D5A Top 3:

                Flashpantss: Score: 282020
                Hakulyte: Score: 282015
                xXAll-ProXx: Score: 282010

                WUT, difference of 10 points between 3rd to first LOL.
                I have a dig bick.

                Comment

                • 00Razor00
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2006
                  • 3530

                  #1493
                  Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                  aheheheh


                  Originally posted by t-rogdor
                  hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

                  Comment

                  • Thatskier
                    FFR Player
                    • Feb 2008
                    • 613

                    #1494
                    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                    Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5 D1A: 1st Place

                    The Tournament of Immortality D1: 3rd Place



                    Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                    Let's put it this way: This file is fun.

                    Comment

                    • TC_Halogen
                      Rhythm game specialist.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Feb 2008
                      • 19376

                      #1495
                      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                      We're busting our ass to get this up -- D5's song was a little easier than I remember so I had to boost it up a bit (it would have been comparable to last round, if not a little easier).

                      I'm working on converting it now.

                      Comment

                      • krunkykai22
                        &lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2006
                        • 5436

                        #1496
                        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                        Hey just cause I'm roughly 65-85 pts behind you three doesn't count me out. Hakulyte has seen what I can do with insanely hard songs XD As has Kmay/Mikey.

                        I'm looking forward to it being a 48/49 difficulty ... Only because with our skill in D5 entirely we can do something with it. Hell I even got 53-4-1-15 on D6's song for this round. I had a damn 20 good run up til the stupid ending ...


                        EDIT: Aj, D5's final round better be like WoW .... not World of Warcraft.... rofl And I don't mean speed wise I mean as hard <3

                        Comment

                        • xXAll-ProXx
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Nov 2010
                          • 2040

                          #1497
                          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                          3 songs are already up

                          and krunky I know you're just as badass as the top 3 :P, probably even better. I was just saying that the top 3 scores were only 5 pts less than each other!

                          YOU DON'T NEED TO SHOW OFF YOUR CRAZY SKILLS ON FGO'S BY MENTIONING IT, WE ALL KNOW YOU'RE AWESOME :33

                          WTF IS DO I SMILE, THAT SHIT WAS RATO X2
                          Last edited by xXAll-ProXx; 06-4-2011, 03:53 PM.
                          I have a dig bick.

                          Comment

                          • psychoangel691
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 10438

                            #1498
                            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                            No they aren't all up so just hold your horses for another minute.
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                            Comment

                            • krunkykai22
                              &lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2006
                              • 5436

                              #1499
                              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                              Lol All Pro <3

                              Nah I'm not feeling it tonight i doubt I'll do any good at all ....

                              Comment

                              • bballa48
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 1496

                                #1500
                                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                                OMG the ending to do I smile? WOW
                                "Running is a mental sport...and we're all insane!"
                                Learn to run when feeling the pain: then push harder.

                                Comment

                                Working...