Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • alloyus
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Oct 2006
    • 3269

    #1501
    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

    do i smile? really isn't as bad as I thought it would be considering past tournaments xD

    ^FFP_D0pey btw

    Comment

    • Everr
      Strongest Survive
      • Feb 2011
      • 157

      #1502
      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

      Already got my song loaded up 10% bahaha.. (: I CANT WAIT!!! This tournament has been the hardest Ive ever been in. Its tested my skill against people the same level as me (: you are both running an amazing tournament and the best thing about it is that each song has never been played by my oponents or myself (: GREAT tourny

      EDIT: OMG.. 4 minutes long C: Im better on longer songs!

      AAA's: 136
      Best AAA: The Battle With the Betrayed
      Most Recent AAA: Hey, Ladies (Parental Advisory!)


      FC's: 600
      Best Black Flag: X
      Best FC: {I Don't Need You Anymore}
      Most recent FC: Serenade of Storms

      Comment

      • MaxGhost
        FFR Veteran
        • Feb 2008
        • 2141

        #1503
        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

        Assuming this is D3's song, placeholder. My fingers are ****ed right now >.> I can't play. Plus miss glitch lmao.
        Last edited by MaxGhost; 06-4-2011, 04:01 PM.

        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #1504
          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

          ROUND 5

          This round will conclude on June 7th, 5:00 PM SERVER TIME.


          Division 1: Moon River
          Stepartist: iironiic

          Division 2: Power Rocket
          Stepartist: justin_ator

          Division 3: Watch Out Pt. 2
          Stepartist: Halogen

          Division 4: The Bird's Concrete Nosedive
          Stepartist: Dossar

          Division 5: Erasermotor Maximum

          Stepartist: Dossar & Halogen

          Division 6: do i smile? (nope)
          Stepartist: Halogen
          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • TC_Halogen
            Rhythm game specialist.
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2008
            • 19376

            #1505
            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

            p.s. MG - that score doesn't count.

            Wait = wait.

            Comment

            • alloyus
              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2006
              • 3269

              #1506
              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

              Lol, "nope" xD

              ^FFP_D0pey btw

              Comment

              • Zekramcross
                The Break Ends
                • May 2011
                • 1786

                #1507
                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                Sweet the final Round! Good luck to everyone in D1!

                Comment

                • unkanown444
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 135

                  #1508
                  Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                  Yes! Moon river is one of my favorite pieces and this is a great remix.

                  Comment

                  • ScarletSky
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jan 2011
                    • 1811

                    #1509
                    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                    Well... D3's doomed.


                    Comment

                    • MaxGhost
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Feb 2008
                      • 2141

                      #1510
                      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                      Does this one count? lmao

                      Edit: I'm going out tonight so I'll improve tomorrow.

                      Comment

                      • krunkykai22
                        &lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2006
                        • 5436

                        #1511
                        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                        ROFL ....

                        15 goods first try with 1 miss .... I know I can do better .... shitty score is shitty

                        Comment

                        • ScarletSky
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jan 2011
                          • 1811

                          #1512
                          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                          Originally posted by MaxGhost
                          Does this one count? lmao

                          Edit: I'm going out tonight so I'll improve tomorrow.
                          Didn't you post that in your last post?

                          Comment

                          • TC_Halogen
                            Rhythm game specialist.
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Feb 2008
                            • 19376

                            #1513
                            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                            oh man, D5 is going to have a hell of a final; I tried boosting it up as reasonably as I could, haha.

                            This is going to be tight

                            Comment

                            • krunkykai22
                              &lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jan 2006
                              • 5436

                              #1514
                              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                              Just in case I can't do better...

                              EDIT: ALl I can say is I can 5 good or less this, I AAA"d the entire file up to friggin burst wall and burst after ....

                              Comment

                              • MaxGhost
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Feb 2008
                                • 2141

                                #1515
                                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                                do I smile? is LOLOLOLOLOL and so fun. That last roll is so fast wtf how high does the BPM go? O_O

                                Comment

                                Working...