Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Everr
    Strongest Survive
    • Feb 2011
    • 157

    #1516
    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

    iironicii you did a good job on the stepping and i LOVE the final round song (:

    AAA's: 136
    Best AAA: The Battle With the Betrayed
    Most Recent AAA: Hey, Ladies (Parental Advisory!)


    FC's: 600
    Best Black Flag: X
    Best FC: {I Don't Need You Anymore}
    Most recent FC: Serenade of Storms

    Comment

    • TC_Halogen
      Rhythm game specialist.
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2008
      • 19376

      #1517
      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

      fun fact: the ending of do i smile? took me forever to sync

      I haven't had the chance to give it a true run, but I am 80 points behind Dossar, which means I have to get 3-0-0-4 or better to win the tournament...lolcrap

      EDIT: @ MaxGhost: peaks at just over 2200 BPM quarter notes

      Comment

      • ScarletSky
        FFR Veteran
        • Jan 2011
        • 1811

        #1518
        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

        Okay, why is D4's song easier than D3?
        I just got 58-2-1-15 on D4 compared to my bent-over-ass-rape score on D3. >.>

        Comment

        • MaxGhost
          FFR Veteran
          • Feb 2008
          • 2141

          #1519
          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

          Originally posted by TC_Halogen
          fun fact: the ending of do i smile? took me forever to sync

          I haven't had the chance to give it a true run, but I am 80 points behind Dossar, which means I have to get 3-0-0-4 or better to win the tournament...lolcrap

          EDIT: @ MaxGhost: peaks at just over 2200 BPM quarter notes
          HAHAHAHA WHAT. That's halarious!
          Played Erasemotor... Sick song, damn it's not as hard as I expected tho. O_o

          Comment

          • Zekramcross
            The Break Ends
            • May 2011
            • 1786

            #1520
            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

            Just opened up the standalone and went to go check how long the song is and its about 4 minutes long.... This is going to be a good thing for me.

            Comment

            • krunkykai22
              <3 Jumpstream <3
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2006
              • 5436

              #1521
              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

              Getting there ....

              Comment

              • psychoangel691
                Retired Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Dec 2004
                • 10438

                #1522
                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                Fair warning if you're going to complain you will be removed. It's the final freaking round I'm not gonna deal with it. It's been a stressful few days. I didn't think about the fact that Saphira would be going for more vaccines when this was running. She just got them on Thursday and they tend to make kids sick and very grouchy. She is and will always be my 1st priority.
                Originally posted by Charu
                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                Comment

                • MaxGhost
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Feb 2008
                  • 2141

                  #1523
                  Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                  Played the bird's concrete nosedive... my sightread was sooooo much better than my D3 sightread... bursty patterns are easier to me O_o

                  I love these songs so far. Super fun

                  Comment

                  • TC_Halogen
                    Rhythm game specialist.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2008
                    • 19376

                    #1524
                    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                    Originally posted by ScarletSky
                    Okay, why is D4's song easier than D3?
                    I just got 58-2-1-15 on D4 compared to my bent-over-ass-rape score on D3. >.>
                    it's not easier than D3, you haven't even given it a good run yet -- obviously you'll do better on D4 the first time because D3's is constant difficulty

                    Comment

                    • Elite Ninja
                      Kawaii Desu
                      Event Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2007
                      • 4828

                      #1525
                      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                      I will post my sightread of these two songs. I still havent play the other songs and I have only played D4s and D5s song once. I can almost do better on D5s song -_-.






                      Oh and yep, post 1000 get ^_^!
                      Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                      Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                      Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                      Comment

                      • ScarletSky
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jan 2011
                        • 1811

                        #1526
                        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                        Originally posted by MaxGhost
                        Played the bird's concrete nosedive... my sightread was sooooo much better than my D3 sightread... bursty patterns are easier to me O_o

                        I love these songs so far. Super fun
                        Sam here. =/
                        This round is going to kill me in D3. I'll try, but I don't think I'll get any higher than maybe 3rd place.

                        Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                        it's not easier than D3, you haven't even given it a good run yet -- obviously you'll do better on D4 the first time because D3's is constant difficulty
                        That actually makes sense since D4's really does skill jump a LOT in it.

                        Comment

                        • krunkykai22
                          &lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2006
                          • 5436

                          #1527
                          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                          Another updated score because I don't like editing due to maybe missing it.

                          Bigger jump ...


                          Comment

                          • Plan_Bsk81127
                            snooches
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2007
                            • 6420

                            #1528
                            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                            lol this should be fun. I know I have the speed for the end but its such a bitch to read on FFR. XD

                            Comment

                            • emulord
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 778

                              #1529
                              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                              omggg I know what you mean by Anchoring patterns, Dossar. What an FMO.

                              Comment

                              • alloyus
                                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3269

                                #1530
                                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                                I didn't know that you named your daughter Saphira o.o That's seriously an incredibly awesome name


                                ^FFP_D0pey btw

                                Comment

                                Working...