Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MaxGhost
    FFR Veteran
    • Feb 2008
    • 2141

    #1471
    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5


    What's the difficulty rating? :P
    Edit: nvm I guess I find out in 5 minutes

    Comment

    • TC_Halogen
      Rhythm game specialist.
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2008
      • 19376

      #1472
      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

      you mean 32 minutes (it's 4:00 server time )

      EDIT: Carlos: as a stepman colleague of yours, I'm going to ask you very nicely to not judge me based off of what D6 is about to face because it is a complete pile of crap, lol

      Comment

      • Xayphon
        sausage
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2008
        • 1630

        #1473
        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

        I think particularly D6b is going to have fun

        Comment

        • XXXsmittyXXX
          Anxiety monster
          • Jul 2005
          • 6924

          #1474
          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

          Gon' be a nightmare

          Comment

          • MaxGhost
            FFR Veteran
            • Feb 2008
            • 2141

            #1475
            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

            Oh I thought it was 3:30 still... kk

            Comment

            • TC_Halogen
              Rhythm game specialist.
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2008
              • 19376

              #1476
              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

              Originally posted by Xayphon
              I think particularly D6b is going to have fun
              Originally posted by XXXsmittyXXX
              Gon' be a nightmare
              I'm so sorry =/

              honestly, and I'm being truthful - it isn't my fault; I had a separate final for D6-B that was much more tame but still really difficult, but then my backup laptop had to take a shit all over me, so I lost that chart (along with a D4 final that I was nearly finished with, but it's alright since it got filled).

              EDIT: This round might be -slightly- late again (no more than an hour, of course); I'm trying to finalize a few things with the other charts; please bear with us
              Last edited by TC_Halogen; 06-4-2011, 02:48 PM.

              Comment

              • MaxGhost
                FFR Veteran
                • Feb 2008
                • 2141

                #1477
                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                Halogen that's why you work in dropbox when you make simfiles
                That's what I do atleast.

                Comment

                • remedy1502
                  remederpin
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 4885

                  #1478
                  Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                  lmfao I just woke up, hands are freezing. Haven't played a game yet... Haven't even gotten out of bed. BRING ON THE LAST ROUND LMFAO

                  Comment

                  • Xayphon
                    sausage
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 1630

                    #1479
                    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                    Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                    but then my backup laptop had to take a shit all over me
                    Laughed hard (I mean the way of describing how your laptop broke)

                    Comment

                    • xXAll-ProXx
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Nov 2010
                      • 2040

                      #1480
                      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                      BRING IT ON!

                      lol they don't let the entire post be in capitals
                      I have a dig bick.

                      Comment

                      • MaxGhost
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Feb 2008
                        • 2141

                        #1481
                        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                        AJ you're one minute late! Unacceptable.

                        Edit: two.

                        Comment

                        • psychoangel691
                          Retired Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 10438

                          #1482
                          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                          It's just a way to keep the suspense building

                          lol
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                          Comment

                          • xXAll-ProXx
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Nov 2010
                            • 2040

                            #1483
                            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                            Can you guys please accept this??? Cause final round hasn't started yet, and I honestly haven't had more than 1 hour to play this thing, this was literally my 10-20th attempt on this song.
                            I have a dig bick.

                            Comment

                            • TC_Halogen
                              Rhythm game specialist.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Feb 2008
                              • 19376

                              #1484
                              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                              in all technicality, the round isn't over until I put up the new songs, so...

                              ...up to Kayla's discretion

                              going through a crisis at the moment ****ingaw;krlsghjtrewaldkgseaflkgjherhj ;ojw4etfhg AGSJGIORYI

                              Comment

                              • Elite Ninja
                                Kawaii Desu
                                Event Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 4828

                                #1485
                                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                                lol SO INTENSE!!! This is an epic tournament

                                EDIT: I better start warming up :O
                                Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
                                Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
                                Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

                                Comment

                                Working...