Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sephiroth28
    Snake Princess
    • Apr 2007
    • 929

    #1546
    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

    Sightread. Placeholder. I really like this song. I think a AAA or low SDG is definitely possible.
    Attached Files
    sigpic

    Comment

    • Velocity
      Doing the wrong thing the right way since 2010.
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Administrator
      • Jul 2007
      • 1821

      #1547
      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

      Late on posting, early on server time.

      Comment

      • 00Razor00
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2006
        • 3530

        #1548
        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

        Tired of whoring it for now. Hopefully I SDG later. -__-



        Originally posted by t-rogdor
        hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

        Comment

        • krunkykai22
          <3 Jumpstream <3
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2006
          • 5436

          #1549
          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

          God dammit flash and I are tied for 1st

          Comment

          • Frederic54
            ツ
            • Nov 2007
            • 228

            #1550
            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

            Fun file, quite easy overall except for those burst...



            Improved:

            Last edited by Frederic54; 06-4-2011, 04:51 PM.

            Comment

            • Zekramcross
              The Break Ends
              • May 2011
              • 1786

              #1551
              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

              Improvement and I really like this song.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture12.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	5249507

              Comment

              • ic0slay3r
                Falangel <3
                • Sep 2006
                • 2309

                #1552
                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5


                AAA:531
                Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
                Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
                # of BF: 42


                -------

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #1553
                  Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                  updated
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • ic0slay3r
                    Falangel <3
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 2309

                    #1554
                    Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                    gahhh!!! that ending >....>


                    AAA:531
                    Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
                    Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
                    # of BF: 42


                    -------

                    Comment

                    • psychoangel691
                      Retired Staff
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2004
                      • 10438

                      #1555
                      Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                      Originally posted by alloyus
                      I didn't know that you named your daughter Saphira o.o That's seriously an incredibly awesome name
                      Missed this before lol. Thanks, I really wanted something that was pretty but unique at the same time. I don't know of anyone named Saphira as of yet but I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes a common name.
                      Originally posted by Charu
                      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                      Originally posted by hi19hi19
                      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                      Comment

                      • unkanown444
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 135

                        #1556
                        Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                        place holder for now, I need to eliminate those derpy misses



                        Edit: 2 misses where my keyboard just said no -.-... worst part is they were during easy parts.

                        Last edited by unkanown444; 06-4-2011, 05:05 PM.

                        Comment

                        • .Gazelle.
                          Mr. Skeltal
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2010
                          • 1506

                          #1557
                          Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                          i'll improve


                          Originally posted by LeKrispyKreme
                          Rap music is music. However, It's not in the traditional sense of how we understand music. The vocals are filled with slangs that gangs used since the 70s and a lot of the instrumentations are replaced with "Street Sounds" instead of traditional instruments. Music is defined as any combination of sounds that is pleasing to the ear, so while one person may find it as "noise" another person can find it pleasing to the ear and so call "vibe" with it as how I think the kids would say it these days.

                          Comment

                          • krunkykai22
                            &lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2006
                            • 5436

                            #1558
                            Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                            MOTHER ****ING WHAT.....

                            **** me .... my hands are shaking so bad .... ****ing AAA'd all the ****ing bursts ... got 2 goods on the wall .... 2 other boos around 1030 something with the little 32nd note in there as an up arrow .... other than that .... owned this ****ing chart.....

                            **** YOU AJ AND DOSSAR I love you both for making the best chart I've played in a very long ass time <3

                            EDIT: Asterisk poster is back <3

                            Comment

                            • ic0slay3r
                              Falangel <3
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 2309

                              #1559
                              Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                              13.4.19.17

                              gotta love that miss glitch.....

                              AAA:531
                              Best AAAs: Be Princess | Happy Happy Shining Star!! | XP Sounds Attempt | BB Euro | Gacha Gacha Cute Figu atto Mate | It's Only Natural | Shihen | Epic
                              Best non-AAAs: Summer Time Perfume (6-0-0-0), The Divine Suicide of K (5-0-0-0), Strangeprogram (4-0-0-0), Going On Spring Wind (3-0-0-1) Lawn Wake I (2-0-0-2), Rottel-da-station (0-0-0-1)
                              # of BF: 42


                              -------

                              Comment

                              • Frederic54
                                ツ
                                • Nov 2007
                                • 228

                                #1560
                                Re: Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5

                                Improved

                                Comment

                                Working...