Re: 15th Official Tournament
Neat, I have a month to warm up and find time to play. And hopefully not forget to submit each round. Will the divisions be shifted like last time?
15th Official Tournament
Collapse
X
-
Re: 15th Official Tournament
Haven’t actively played since the 10th OT, but here goes nothing.Leave a comment:
-
Re: 15th Official Tournament
is this going to be the debut of djnutsking?Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: 15th Official Tournament
hi19 aint the only person yall should be scared of
Btw, i was wondering if anybody knew when the next official tournament is happening. I dont want to miss it, so if someone could tell me when sign ups will be happening, and direct me to where i may sign myself up, that would be wonderful. I would hate to have missed sign ups because they weren’t posted on an official news page. They always seem to be easy to miss.Leave a comment:
-
Re: 15th Official Tournament
i do love shitty roll transitions in my breakcore filesLeave a comment:
-
Re: 15th Official Tournament
Is breakcore the only steppable genre for D8, or is there just no one capable of making a coherently hard file without making it outright absurd and messy?Leave a comment:
-
Re: 15th Official Tournament
gee I wonder what hi19 files were gonna get this time
that or breakcore roll transition filesLeave a comment:
-
Re: 15th Official Tournament
Hey, i was wondering if anybody knew when the next official tournament is happening. I dont want to miss it, so if someone could tell me when sign ups will be happening, and direct me to where i may sign myself up, that would be wonderful. I would hate to have missed sign ups because they weren’t posted on an official news page. They always seem to be easy to miss.Leave a comment:
-
Re: 15th Official Tournament
havent played in a few months but no time like the present to get back into tourney shape so I can get whooped by D3 again.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
Leave a comment: