15th Official Tournament

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • gold stinger
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    We're not too far out from 250 sign-ups! Let's go and get those 300 sign-ups!

    Got some real nice (and mean) and nice stuff cooking this year. The preview streams on Twitch are gonna be fire. They will be starting up Thursdays, the evening before each round ends/begins. Brand new layout, brand new engine. Just for this Official Tournament.

    And that's not the only thing brewing!

    Seriously, you gotta be there to see it. <3

    Leave a comment:


  • AAAorQUIT
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    my first ot... wonder how this will go

    Leave a comment:


  • ToonE156
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by 3lijah
    wonder if its gonna be boomers oly in top 8 again lol. I think im fready for D6!
    I hope not! My body is ready for D6 and I'm rooting for Jade and Katana too

    Leave a comment:


  • 3lijah
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    wonder if its gonna be boomers oly in top 8 again lol. I think im fready for D6!

    Leave a comment:


  • SuperNOVA Gian
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Yo already signed up. Looking forward to this. Good luck everyone. Ready to get back into this.

    Leave a comment:


  • Skullbac
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Alright lemme do a mistake real quick

    Leave a comment:


  • MarcusHawkins
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Woop woop we crossed 200! Let's get more people in the party!!

    Leave a comment:


  • T-Force
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
    I also I signed up because lol, it's a sign because I discovered this thread the last day of sign ups.
    Mashi playing FFR hype!

    Leave a comment:


  • revolutionomega
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Hoping for more The Algorithm files <3

    Leave a comment:


  • kmay
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Almost at the 200 member goallll

    Leave a comment:


  • tosh
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
    I also I signed up because lol, it's a sign because I discovered this thread the last day of sign ups.
    Mashi misreading the sign up date that's so cute.
    Last edited by tosh; 06-2-2022, 12:21 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • gold stinger
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
    Hi gold_stinger, I remember you from TWG!!!

    I also I signed up because lol, it's a sign because I discovered this thread the last day of sign ups.

    I haven't played FFR a ton, but I play a lot of rhythm games (DDR, Muse Dash, Sound Voltex, SIF, Pop 'n Music, etc). If I'm too bad to participate though, that's fine. FFR is one of the games I've wanted to get good at, so I figured I'd make an attempt.
    Hey, nice to see you again!

    Yep, sign-ups for the 15th Official Tournament are still open for another month, knowing that people need some time to find out/navigate to the website, and also to practice & get their game up before the tournament kicks off.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charles Claythorne
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by Toxicity783
    signups are still open for an entire month..?
    LOL

    For whatever reason, I thought it was June yesterday. Thanks for the correction.

    Time to do the FFR grind!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Toxicity783
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
    it's a sign because I discovered this thread the last day of sign ups.
    signups are still open for an entire month..?

    Leave a comment:


  • Charles Claythorne
    replied
    Re: 15th Official Tournament

    Hi gold_stinger, I remember you from TWG!!!

    I also I signed up because lol, it's a sign because I discovered this thread the last day of sign ups.

    I haven't played FFR a ton, but I play a lot of rhythm games (DDR, Muse Dash, Sound Voltex, SIF, Pop 'n Music, etc). If I'm too bad to participate though, that's fine. FFR is one of the games I've wanted to get good at, so I figured I'd make an attempt.

    Leave a comment:

Working...