Re: 15th Official Tournament
Looks like you'll make it through though!
15th Official Tournament
Collapse
X
-
-
-
Re: 15th Official Tournament
passive-aggressive responses that demean people's work indiscriminately like this aren't necessarily as bad as giving death threats for making charts that you don't like, but it does make you very contemptible so keep it up bubLast edited by Wiosna; 08-1-2022, 08:43 PM.Leave a comment:
-
-
Re: 15th Official Tournament
Got dropped inputs on PC side lmfao I don't think I can make it through, I already tested most stuff and am probably gonna try playing laptop later this week but I think this is the way I go out
Update: Fixed it, your hopes are gone D7 see you soon
Last edited by FlynnMac; 08-1-2022, 09:17 PM.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
Re: 15th Official Tournament
Agreed, this is the first time an OT has had an actual playable chart in the past year and a halfLeave a comment:
-
-
Re: 15th Official Tournament
Agreed, this is the first time an OT has had an actual playable chart in the past year and a halfLast edited by Toxicity783; 07-31-2022, 10:20 PM.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: