New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rapta
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    Originally posted by gold stinger
    I can't fucking do it guys these scores are beyond me
    dont give up sintgre!

    Leave a comment:


  • gold stinger
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    I can't fucking do it guys these scores are beyond me

    Leave a comment:


  • suicidaln00b
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    Originally posted by gold stinger
    3g clean on eclipse solar, really suicidaln00b, really
    i am growing stronger

    Leave a comment:


  • icyworld1hand
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    it looks like i have a lot of work to do to rise to the top of d3! ya'll are good at this haha

    Leave a comment:


  • gold stinger
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    3g clean on eclipse solar, really suicidaln00b, really

    Leave a comment:


  • Kawaii025
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    Originally posted by Zageron
    Played em all, lowest boo count was 132. Yup this is gonna be good.

    Total score so far: 5616 - 1941 - 349 - 592 - 1301
    Let's enjoy the bottom of D4 together~

    Leave a comment:


  • SK8R43
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    Yall are fuccin D7 i tell ya. I played that today and after a bunch of tries i beat my best with 80-12-16-18. MONSTERS.

    Leave a comment:


  • gold stinger
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    trap card activated





    edit: THE DOUBLE

    Last edited by gold stinger; 01-22-2019, 06:12 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • SuperBoi88
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    I sent you 500 creds

    For the Blitz

    #suckageforlife

    Leave a comment:


  • Psychotik
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    I'm just hoping the others forget or aren't motivated to play so I can get a free token. But yeah I'm also surprised I'm 2nd.

    Leave a comment:


  • benguino
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    I'm surprised that my 3rd place status is still intact. I don't expect it to stay like that though given some of the players who have yet to play.

    It seems getting 1st from where I'm at is quite a bit aways...I need to improve by several hundred goods. Someone please delete my misses for me <3

    Leave a comment:


  • Jonlovesddr
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    fuck yeah i actually signed up on time for this tourney. NOW IT IS TIME TO GAME

    Leave a comment:


  • Deidara837
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    thought i was still shit but still doing ok, notable stuff:

    comfort song

    improved from like 90g/22m

    multiple steady gains up from previous 58-0-9-9 pb

    sightread

    unfort i can't do the others to save my life so rip i guess

    Leave a comment:


  • PhantomPuppy
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    actually, do you mind taking me off the tourney? realized i don't really have time to play lol

    good luck to D6

    Leave a comment:


  • IwasAsquidOnce
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    yo!! Hard!!!!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...