New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pizza69
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    my god that epileptic crisis score

    Leave a comment:


  • Seoulslayer
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    Originally posted by Happeh
    waiting for someone in d3 to snipe me so i could stop feeling like i could win this in just a few plays
    On it.

    Edit: Tomorrow lol I'm pretty rattled by the current state though.
    Last edited by Seoulslayer; 01-21-2019, 07:20 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Antori
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    on it o7 gonna give it my best

    Edit:nvm i dont think i have a chance against your consistency
    Last edited by Antori; 01-21-2019, 06:46 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Happeh
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    waiting for someone in d3 to snipe me so i could stop feeling like i could win this in just a few plays

    edit: after like 2 days They Fucking Got Me
    Last edited by Happeh; 01-23-2019, 04:25 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • SK8R43
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    Phew, glad i decided to not join and get in on the ass whoopin here. D6 too strong... Cannot comprehend your skill levels lol

    Leave a comment:


  • dewdew7
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    Omg I just got the second best score for "Across The Rooftops" on the third round of the tourney !! So proud of myself haha I thought I wasn't going to do good in this tourney cause I don't play higher level songs that well.

    Leave a comment:


  • suicidaln00b
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    Originally posted by Fallaise
    breh

    Leave a comment:


  • gold stinger
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    get out of D6.

    Leave a comment:


  • Fallaise
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney



    i just had to share this

    Leave a comment:


  • Pizza69
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    but why... i blackflagged the big boi ;-;

    Leave a comment:


  • gold stinger
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    so that happened

    AAA'd the megatrill

    Last edited by gold stinger; 01-20-2019, 07:52 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • LeftyRighty
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    interesting song choices! can't wait to die in this tourney

    Leave a comment:


  • Zageron
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    Played em all, lowest boo count was 132. Yup this is gonna be good.

    Total score so far: 5616 - 1941 - 349 - 592 - 1301
    Last edited by Zageron; 01-20-2019, 06:03 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • rayword45
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    I joined but I don't want to be eligible for any token prizes bc I have them

    EDIT: actually wait I'm probably the worst in my division at eclipse solar so this is probably irrelevant carry on
    Last edited by rayword45; 01-20-2019, 10:42 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Psychotik
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    Originally posted by dashoe93
    Two piano songs for D5 that I can't read for shit lmao.
    Etude is by far the hardest, at least Maniera is manageable. I'm more worried about some of the easier songs where I'm not so good at.

    Leave a comment:

Working...