New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • darkedge22
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    count me in for fun ofc, haven't played in a while and this should be a good motivator.

    Leave a comment:


  • PhantomPuppy
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    @devonin will all future blitz tourneys be the same style where you play a division higher in difficulty, or will there be other types as well, like rate tourneys and stuff like that?

    Leave a comment:


  • devonin
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    Thanks to Velocity, we can sign up using the Official Sign-up Link!

    http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ent/signup.php

    I'll still try to process everybody in here to confirm they're in.

    Leave a comment:


  • EppuJoloZ
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    Hell yeah, I'm in
    This mode sounds interesting

    BTW, put me into D4 even tho i might get into D5 soon xd
    Last edited by EppuJoloZ; 01-16-2019, 11:07 PM. Reason: divisions lol

    Leave a comment:


  • icontrolyourworld
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    i'll join d6! can i also join on my 1 hand account in d3?

    Leave a comment:


  • qrrbrbirbel
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    I'd like to ghost d4. No prizes necessary here

    Leave a comment:


  • mrpreggers
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    i'm in wow can't wait to play Undici, RATO, Death Piano etc.

    Leave a comment:


  • SK8R43
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    in

    ffr isnt fun without competition, though ima get my ass beat w/ 100+ songs

    get your ass beat too sk8r it'll be fun
    Ehh, theres only like 4 songs above 100 that i enjoy playing. Im not as good as yall think. Everything else is way past my ability and playing them for a tourny wouldnt be a good idea. I doubt any of them would be picked either cuz they are in the 100-103 range. but i hope you guys enjoy it as the idea seems really interesting

    Leave a comment:


  • Pizza69
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    sure, i'll join! hopefully i can break out of my cycle of perpetual derusting and rerusting

    Leave a comment:


  • Fallaise
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    Oh hell... this is such a good idea...

    ..in

    Any exceptions to the "1 month old" policy will be made on a case-by-case basis.
    Mourningfall, Tia-, Moria, Elena-, whatever take your pick. Just another stagnate D6, I hope I can join
    Last edited by Fallaise; 01-16-2019, 07:06 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Funnygurl555
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    in

    ffr isnt fun without competition, though ima get my ass beat w/ 100+ songs

    get your ass beat too sk8r it'll be fun

    Leave a comment:


  • SK8R43
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    Originally posted by LeftyRighty
    this is the point of the tourney though!! embrace the burnnnnn (but don't overdo it of course)
    Idk, id rather not play songs that i cant even read. The tourny sounds really fun, though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Antori
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    Originally posted by SK8R43
    I was gonna say in until i read that d6 is going to be 100+ songs. I cant even fc most songs above 85 lmao. I can pa them, but fcing is a huge issue
    you're gonna in anyways aren'tcha

    Leave a comment:


  • LeftyRighty
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    Originally posted by SK8R43
    I was gonna say in until i read that d6 is going to be 100+ songs. I cant even fc most songs above 85 lmao. I can pa them, but fcing is a huge issue
    this is the point of the tourney though!! embrace the burnnnnn (but don't overdo it of course)
    Last edited by LeftyRighty; 01-16-2019, 05:52 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • SK8R43
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    I was gonna say in until i read that d6 is going to be 100+ songs. I cant even fc most songs above 85 lmao. I can pa them, but fcing is a huge issue

    Leave a comment:

Working...