New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • xXOpkillerXx
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    In. Will make me play a bit

    Leave a comment:


  • mrpreggers
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    thank you for giving me the motivation to unlock dreamin' attraction

    Leave a comment:


  • dashoe93
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    Two piano songs for D5 that I can't read for shit lmao. I've done better on a 98-99. Yikes. How are they 91-92s.

    I'd probably want to keep trying the first four songs, but I really don't even want to replay the last two.

    Leave a comment:


  • devonin
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    We are live! Good luck everybody! You can still register to join for the duration, but it may take a chunk of that day for me to get to you and sort you into your division.

    Division 1: Tetris Remix, Guitar Vs Piano, bbblow, Harry Potter Techno Remix, Youkoso! Himitsu no Janbaraya!, Laser Shooter

    Division 2: Wish (Reprise), Amefuri Koneko, Play It Loud, Haruka Kanata, Bits and Bytes (Original Mix), Starlight [Macgravel]

    Division 3: Extreme Dishwasher Race, LUV CAN SAVE U, Travel Demon, Finder Keepers, Lorem Ipsum, Cloud Nine

    Division 4: Danse de Romani, Faint Breath, Een Lijden, Guitars Suck, 0x69, A White Cat Sings Lovely Jazz Waltz

    Division 5: Diamante Spectrasplosion, Halcyon [xi], Across Rooftops, Amber Shores, Etude for the Sinners, MANIERA

    Division 6: Eclipse (Solar), All your base are belong to ME, La Campanella, J'ai Envie de Plaisir X2, Epileptic Crisis, A Dichroic Glass Snafu

    Division 7: Make the Fire Burn, Odd-22, You Universe, Dreamin' attraction!! (Extended), Death Piano, Undici
    Last edited by devonin; 01-20-2019, 04:18 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • devonin
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    Originally posted by 1Kick234
    mfw there's a song that requires skill rating 20 in d1
    Oops, missed that it was a token. I'll change that song out. Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • 1Kick234
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    mfw there's a song that requires skill rating 20 in d1

    Leave a comment:


  • Wayward Vagabond
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    This is a great idea. Reminds me of a couple tournaments that were run years ago

    Leave a comment:


  • Hakue
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    Ghosting D6. Only using speedmod 1.

    Leave a comment:


  • mewtikz
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    sign me up baybeeeeeee

    edit: I'm stupid
    Last edited by mewtikz; 01-19-2019, 08:24 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • beeattack
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    Considering all the D2 songs in the unofficial were already in the "non-FC-able" range for me, this tournament should be . . . interesting

    Can I also ghost D1?

    Leave a comment:


  • PhantomPuppy
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    Originally posted by SubaruPoptart
    I regret rushing D6 now.
    Can I just be put in D5 since I'm like barely in it...? ; n;
    welcome to D6, BROTHER.

    Leave a comment:


  • Twiznitch
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    I guess I'll join. I blow hard, but it'll give me something to do.

    Leave a comment:


  • SubaruPoptart
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    I regret rushing D6 now.
    Can I just be put in D5 since I'm like barely in it...? ; n;

    Leave a comment:


  • TheLegendofPie
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    fresh from derust thanks to benguin's tourney and I'M HYPE AF LETS GOO

    Leave a comment:


  • danceflashrevo
    replied
    Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney

    Get ready to win my D5 Competition. >

    Leave a comment:

Working...