Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney
thank god D3 didn't get FUNK IN G
that god song :eyes: that song is the bane of me
New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney
Rondo Alla Turca unAAAableLeave a comment:
-
Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney
imo i dont deserve to be in d3 but still count me inLeave a comment:
-
Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney
Plus at the moment, there's just tokens and some credits. Nobody's donated anything cool, and I haven't thought of anything cool I can add in that I can afford.Leave a comment:
-
Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney
i understand, i'm cool with that
i'll join for the sport of it (on icyworld1hand), wouldn't want to start any controversy!
Last edited by icontrolyourworld; 01-17-2019, 05:42 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney
Like I said, you can definitely register and play with this account, but I think as a general policy "People also playing on lower-division alts" need to be prize-exempt just to avoid any potential issues.Leave a comment:
-
Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney
With your consideration and approval I could actually make videos ensuring I am actually using one hand on this account, if not it's all good, I'd still like to play just for the fun of it! But this is definitely the account, all my recorded scores on this account are with one hand 😃Leave a comment:
-
Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney
Velo accidentally leaked my whole song list, now I'll have to do it again!

Okay, there we go. New songs picked. Just to give you a concrete idea of what "hard songs" means, here's the range for each division
Code:D1 0 - 25 Songs 37-48 D2 26 - 49 Songs 55-62 D3 50 - 58 Songs 64-70 D4 59 - 68 Songs 75-80 D5 69 - 82 Songs 86-92 D6 83 - 95 Songs 96-100 D7 96+ Songs 103-110
Last edited by devonin; 01-17-2019, 05:01 PM.Leave a comment:
-
Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney
Sounds like a cool idea tbh.Leave a comment:
-
Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney
Really like the idea of this (along with the non-AAA'able difficulties). Would join but unfortunately I have a business trip in the middle of the tournament.Leave a comment:
-
Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney
Sure, you'll need to PM me the name of the D3 account, and also agree that the D3 account is not eligible for prizes, since there's no way to enforce that you play every song solely 1-handed.Leave a comment:
-
Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney
Rate scores don't record, so a tourney with rates would involve screenshots and manual score submission, so they might get done by somebody less lazy than I, but I have no intention of it.
The difficulty thing, to me, is intrinsic to the point of doing it in this format. If the songs were predominantly AAA-able, people will have maxed out the score in the first couple days. My hope for the tournament is to keep people going the whole 2 weeks trying to improve their scores enough to keep competitive.
Of course, once Velo gets all the kinks ironed out for the format and it's just a checkbox to be a blitz tourney or not, anybody else who can run tourneys can use the system to make it a blitz tourney, so why not expect all kinds of things!Leave a comment:
-
Re: New Tournament Format - Blitz Tourney
"devonin forced me to make this at 5am because he made a thread - Blitz Tourney
Click the button on this page to sign up for the devonin forced me to make this at 5am because he made a thread - Blitz Tourney."Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: