Submissions are to be made with screenshots only, No Replays
This round ends Sunday, October 4th at 11:59 P.M. Server Time!
Legal Details -
Late scores will be penalized 50 amazings per 12 hours late, for up to one round. Nonsubmitters more than one round late will be dropped. Only those who complete all four rounds will be eligible for credit prizes.
Upon user request, I made the following rule -
Players may submit a score via PM to me. For these particular scores, I will mark in the spreadsheet that a score was submitted, but not post the score itself until after the round is over. This will be optional, and players are still welcome to post in the thread.
Pre-10/16/16 Highest AAA: Connect (HOUSE SOUL REMIX) & Case Closed (54) Highest Blackflag: Survive (60) Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (68) Highest SDG: The Fusion (63) Otaku Speedvibe [Heavy] unlocked 03/04/15 - On The Origin of Species (Evolution) (50)
Highest AAA:Case Closed (58) Highest Blackflag: Survive (58) Highest Booflag: Fill Me Up With Snacky Happiness & Suit Up (55) Highest FC: Challenge the final mission! (72) Highest SDG: The Fusion (67)
Dang well atleast I can still AAA something on R^3... my amazing accuracy is balls though. This is for the spon con.
EDIT:
How to AA...? After doing many more tries.... I feel like amazing accuracy is just pure random.... I can come out of the song with less than 900 amazings and then next try have close to 1k... it's just random.
Comment